oil temp ??

Ohh yeah, forgot that '94 Miatas were the best ones ever. Sorry! ;)

But nonetheless it's oil pressure, not temp.

yes yes i know i know or at least i know now my street cred is ruind...
ah thanks for the help all i can drive in peace now .

james

MazKid said:
Ohh yeah, forgot that '94 Miatas were the best ones ever. Sorry! ;)

But nonetheless it's oil pressure, not temp.
indeed :) they share top honors with the 91s as well..

Formula Power said:
yes yes i know i know or at least i know now my street cred is ruind...
ah thanks for the help all i can drive in peace now .

james
glad you got it figured out. i will not tell anyone as long as you hook me up with a beautiful (redheaded) Irish woman when i come to ireland next year ;)

no problem i will go out and pick one fron the field next to pixiefairy town. mail me when you are conning over and i will see what i can do as long as its not mid april-mid june (honeymoon) or august 22-spe 1 (chicargo) otherwise its no problem

later

I thought that discussion was kinda screwy... (thumb)

I do wish Mazda had put a volt meter in the car... Need to add one...

Formula Power said:
no problem i will go out and pick one fron the field next to pixiefairy town. mail me when you are conning over and i will see what i can do as long as its not mid april-mid june (honeymoon) or august 22-spe 1 (chicargo) otherwise its no problem

later
I knew it! so do us outsiders get to know where this magical field is? or is it an Irish secret as to it's location?

(hey the problem is resolved. let the thread drift begin :p )

there is a very simple way to find it. get stuckinto a bucket load of Guinness and when you think you are a little too cut up then have the same agin and bingo the woman of your dreams will be everywhere . Just dont tell anyone about it (cheers) .

i do have another question though .
the petrol in pipe on the fuel rail is at thich end ?
is it a) inside or b) frontside of the rail ? may sound like a silly question but there you go. no prize for first reply but you can glot to all the other users.

later

I assume you are asking which is the pressure line, and which is the return line? The pressure line coming from the tank clamps directly to the nipple on the rail, at the front(technicly it comes up between #1 and #2 runner of the intake manifold, and does an s-curve into the rail). The return line clamps on the nipple of the fuel pressure regulator (the little can thingy..) at the rear of the fuel rail.

your secret is safe with me. I must have been doing it all wrong. I've been getting drunk off of Vodka and Whiskey.

Back