Oil leak

Macs MSP

I have an oil leak coming from the turbo. I think it's coming from the oil line going into the turbo.

Has anyone had this problem? If so what is the problem and how did you fix it? How much did it cost?

Thanks

you may want to pull the line (when the engine is cold), carefully clean up the area and reseal it. how bad is it leaking?

Macs MSP said:
I have an oil leak coming from the turbo. I think it's coming from the oil line going into the turbo.

Has anyone had this problem? If so what is the problem and how did you fix it? How much did it cost?

Thanks

My turbo line was leaking at the gasket on the turbo, but I bought some relacement gaskets from the mazda dealership for $5 total. After that it never leaked again.

The leak isn't gushing oil or dripping it's just accumulating on the line and the turbo. I didn't even notice it until I was changing my oil.

I have the day off tomorrow so I'll clean it up and try to re-seal it.

oil leak

In my MSP the leak is under the turbo i remove the two allen screw and put a new paper gasket in the return line of oil to the motor. you find the gasket in any turbo store for garret t 25

and this solve my oil,leak

Back