ohio spring meet

:
03.5 msp
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official date : TOTAL SO FAR: 21
March 10,2007

8500 LYRA DRIVE
COLUMBUS, OH 43240
(614) 430-9464

PEOPLE COMING
EMPIRE
MEINP5
ATTICUS1398
CHEAPMIATA1600
MSPRO
MP3WANNABE
MAZDASPEEDWERX
NAWAGON
DIEHONDA
MSPEED2397
PERRO DEL SOL
TXRX5
NEW6FAN
DEANSWEET
KYPATRICK
LASER03PRO
TERBOW
KYMP5
MSPHXC
MTBIKERFOX115
OSU1STEVE

Where in Cinci is the meet up?

The louisville guys are going to meet the lexington and NKY at the Florence Yall water tower. The time is not stated yet but I'd say sometime taht would allow us to roll to the Cinci spot to convoy up.

Last edited:
Hmm I have to drive back to CT three weeks after this for a wedding.. but this meet is pretty much the same drive time as me driving back to CT so it's no biggie.

Hopefully it's decently warm enough for the meet to be nice :)

thanks to the odd weather circulation this year I think it will be about 80 degrees in march here. or it could be the start of global warming thanks to no cats. either way I think it will be decent.

we are meeting at 10-10:30 in cincy. there should a fairly large group leaving from there. I think we are going to be on a parking lot on pfiefer off 71

I just got my msp today would love to come out and see what has/can be done to these cars...plus im like...10 minutes away. Given im not working that saturday, or its late enough in the day i can make it...ill be there in all my stock glory.(rockon)

Diehonda said:
Where in Cinci is the meet up?

The louisville guys are going to meet the lexington and NKY at the Florence Yall water tower. The time is not stated yet but I'd say sometime taht would allow us to roll to the Cinci spot to convoy up.

Its about 2 hours from Florence to Columbus i think. So we would need to be there around 10 right?? Anybody else got a suggestion?(blowup)

i gotta be at slo motion motorsports at 10 a.m. so i am leaving florence at 7:45am

Whats at Slo Motion? So r u still going to the Quaker Steak place?
ok, last question, is everybody else going with u?
I dont know if I can get my wifes booty out of bed early enough to be in Florence at 7:45. might try tho, depends whas going down I guess.

^^^^^what he said. i'm going to the dyno then to QSL and i dont know of anyone else besides my friend crusing up with me

Back