Ohio Mazda Meet

Mazdaspeed989

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey would anyone been interested in getting together somewhere in Columbus or Cincinnati? I would like to get to know a few of the Mazda owners in my area. I go to school at The Ohio State University and have seen a few Mazdas in the area. Lemme know if anyone is interested we can set something up. Just not on football Saturdays!! (drunk)

just call it Ohio State University

you won't be struck by lightning ;)

how bout just "The"

but seriously...there was a meet a long time ago at sharon woods...that is like 10 mins from my house but i didn't read about it and missed it...i was so bummed but i would like to have another one. so anyone interested?

I was at that one...

sorry, I am not around anymore or I would help out

yeah I would be interested in a road trip. I was going to be going ot Columbus sometime soon anyway. Let me know.

Cleveland here.

alright cool...i have a friend here in cincinnati who just bought an MSP so that makes 3...c'mon there have to be more mazdas in ohio who would show!!

alright maybe i don't want to do this anymore...my car just got hit today!! i'm pissed! might be out of comission for a while but it sounds like insurance will cover it.

Im in Toledo. I was in Cbus on Friday. En route to Cincy on Saturday on 71, I first saw a Red MSP6. Thought that was interesting, then I saw if I remember, a yellow protege and I think an RX7. Any of you guys?

Btw, I drive a 2006 Speed6 GT

Im in Toledo. I was in Cbus on Friday. En route to Cincy on Saturday on 71, I first saw a Red MSP6. Thought that was interesting, then I saw if I remember, a yellow protege and I think an RX7. Any of you guys?

Btw, I drive a 2006 Speed6 GT

the yellow and black protege and the rx7 were coming back from the meet on sunday. I was with them for a while but stopped in Dayton to see family.

old thread but i just came out to ohio for UNOH automotive tech school... and i would like to meet some msp owners out here and also go to a local drag strip...

still follow the OCT. 3 fun run link above your post...it was cancelled and is rescheduled for OCT. 17

welcome!

Just to put this out there, please see the Ohio section in my signature for events planned, and even throw out some ideas for more events. We Ohioans like to get together for any reason we can. Hahaha.

I will do my best to make sure events are also posted up in here for others to join if interested. We like meeting new people.

Back