Oh So Pretty! ITB's (56K will explode)

big_ben

Contributor
Independant Throttle Bodies make me wanna play with my naughty bits.(hump) This guy is claiming to be getting near supercharger like power from this setup.

itb1.jpg

itb2.jpg

itb3.jpg

itb4.jpg

itb5.jpg

itb7.jpg

itb8.jpg

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

A thing of beauty.....it's amazing what kind of power you can get with a properly tuned ITB setup....its tuning it that's a PITA though.

He has the AEM ECU also. He says that the motor SCREAMS! I can't even begin to imagine the sounds coming from under his hood. I have a CAI on my S2K, and it is LOUD!!!! But this, dear god, it's probably near the sound of F1 motors.

ohkay, im sorry, im not too much of a motor person, but i hope to learn. by making independent throttle bodies like this, i assume it eliminates intake? if so, what about all that dirt and particles n such? thanks :) - chris

There are foam panels that you can cover them with for daily driving. The Ferrari Modena has these that are enclosed inside a box looking thing.

i could possibly see about getting a set from Australia...but going with something like this you'll need cams and engine managment

Speaking of ITBs, check this out:

051103-Jun_WRX.jpg

Jun WRX engine with ITBs (I had only seen ITBs on a NA car before I saw this pic)

Back