Official Ride of the Month Submission August

Entry To ROTM

Hi guys & gals,

Just wanted to submit my car to the Ride Of The Month for August. My car has no where near the modifications that others listed have, in fact it is completely stock standard but with a machine like this there is no need to make any changes, at least not yet!!

I have had the car for 5 days now & it rocks!! I am the first person in my country to own one of these & I love the look on peoples face when I drive past especially when at full boost! This thing is very stealth as few people here know Mazda have made a Turbo 3.

Would love to hear your guys feed back! I am not sure if you have them in the US yet or not?

P.S. Ignore the SP23 side badges in the photo. The dealer stuck them on by mistake & have now been removed.

Name: Aaron Tegg
Username: NZ_Mazda3 (Might have to change to NZ_Mazda3MPS)
Car: 2006 Mazda3 MPS (Mazdaspeed 3)
Engine: 2.3 litre Direct Injection Spark Ignition (DISI) turbocharged in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC
Power: 190kW @ 5,500RPM
Torque: 380Nm @ 3,000RPM
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Traction Control: Dynamic Stability Control & Traction Control System
Differential: Torque-sensing Limited-Slip Differential
Exhaust: Standard Chrome Extension
Wheels: 18x7" Factory Alloy Rims & Tyres
Brakes (Front): 320mm Ventilated Disc
(Rear): 280mm Solid Disc
Headlights: Xenon Headlamps
Stereo: 6-Disc In Dash CD Player with MP3 & iPod Support
Speaker: Bose 222W Premium Audio System with 7 Speakers Including Subwoofer
Seats: Leather/Cloth Sports Bucket Seats
Pedals: Drilled Aluminium Pedals & Footrest

mps_01.jpg

mps_03.jpg

mps_04.jpg

mps_09.jpg

Attachments

• MPS_02.jpg
    MPS_02.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 150
  • MPS_05.jpg
    MPS_05.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 138
  • MPS_06.jpg
    MPS_06.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 170
  • MPS_07.jpg
    MPS_07.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 133
  • MPS_08.jpg
    MPS_08.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Dood... I HATE YOU!.... nice friggin car man! I love it... first mod you need... LOWER IT!... looks to tame as a 4 X 4. Very nice ride...
NZ_Mazda3 said:
Hi guys & gals,

Just wanted to submit my car to the Ride Of The Month for August. My car has no where near the modifications that others listed have, in fact it is completely stock standard but with a machine like this there is no need to make any changes, at least not yet!!

I have had the car for 5 days now & it rocks!! I am the first person in my country to own one of these & I love the look on peoples face when I drive past especially when at full boost! This thing is very stealth as few people here know Mazda have made a Turbo 3.

Would love to hear your guys feed back! I am not sure if you have them in the US yet or not?

P.S. Ignore the SP23 side badges in the photo. The dealer stuck them on by mistake & have now been removed.

Name: Aaron Tegg
Username: NZ_Mazda3 (Might have to change to NZ_Mazda3MPS)
Car: 2006 Mazda3 MPS (Mazdaspeed 3)
Engine: 2.3 litre Direct Injection Spark Ignition (DISI) turbocharged in-line 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC
Power: 190kW @ 5,500RPM
Torque: 380Nm @ 3,000RPM
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Traction Control: Dynamic Stability Control & Traction Control System
Differential: Torque-sensing Limited-Slip Differential
Exhaust: Standard Chrome Extension
Wheels: 18x7" Factory Alloy Rims & Tyres
Brakes (Front): 320mm Ventilated Disc
(Rear): 280mm Solid Disc
Headlights: Xenon Headlamps
Stereo: 6-Disc In Dash CD Player with MP3 & iPod Support
Speaker: Bose 222W Premium Audio System with 7 Speakers Including Subwoofer
Seats: Leather/Cloth Sports Bucket Seats
Pedals: Drilled Aluminium Pedals & Footrest

mps_01.jpg

mps_03.jpg

mps_04.jpg

mps_09.jpg

I know this thread is closed for submissions but i would like to add my car for next month is there a thread made for next month yet bc if there is i cant find it . Im not sure if i should enter my car with the pix i have of her now or next week once the new rims/c/f hood and trunk go on . oh well will see .

Nice.....first time ive seen a member with a Speed3 (thumb)

NZ_Mazda3 said:
Hi guys & gals,

Just wanted to submit my car to the Ride Of The Month for August.
mps_01.jpg

Late Submission

shaneMazda2000P said:
fyi... this tread is closed to submissions... .

Hey there,

I just noticed after I had placed my submission that you have already closed this off. Any chance of a late entry before you place the poll?

Cheers.

poll ended already... try for next month, there should be a submission thread opening today, withthe MPS3 you should have a good chance even if it is still stock.

i will post a link at the end of this thread to the new one.. just give me an hour or 2 to create it..

Ok spill it man!... does that car hawl ass or what?!?!?
NZ_Mazda3 said:
Hey there,

I just noticed after I had placed my submission that you have already closed this off. Any chance of a late entry before you place the poll?

Cheers.

Back