Official: NoVA spotted thread

Spotted Vater this morning on Minniville in Woodbridge around 730. Couldnt keep up with lil speedy MS3 vs my NA.

Hey guys, I dont post much on here but I am in the Oakton area...
spdjnke... pretty sure your the one I meet off CL and bought your wheels lol

Indeed it is me, I'm assuming the wheels worked out for you? I see you about the same time going south on Fx Pkway each day around noon? Last time i saw it looked like they were on your car.???

1st gen Silver MS3 in Alexandria/Fairfax County with FD's on it? Bald'ish white dude.... Spotted you yesterday off Beulah Street and Manchester....

Man this week I've seen TWO beautiful Yellow Mazdas. Earlier this week, can't remember what day but I spotted a Yellow Protege, either a Speed or a MP3, couldn't tell for sure. Saw it twice in Fredericksburg, the second time was on Rt.3 Westbound, same driver. Today I spotted a Yellow 6 with blacked out grill/logo on Harrison Road in Spotsy.

There is a meet the is already going on. I started a NoVA Meat Thread over on MSF. A few of us show up in MS3's and there are a bunch of Vdubs, 240s, civics, and 2 Galant Vr4's....I will try to revive the thread on here too.

Last edited:
Discovered last night that my deck has joist hanger brackets that have rusted to the point of being paper mache. Family safety first.

I spotted a yellow msp in Salem, VA which in south west virginia and since idk anyone else from SW Virginia I thought I'd put it on here. It looked stock. Anyone know anyone around the roanoke area with a yellow msp?

MAN been seeing a TON of CWP speed3's lately on 28, braddock road towards chantilly, Leesburg and fairfax...what's up where is everyone on here??

I drove next to a modded white 1st gen with rota torques and a roof rack through Kinstowne. Nice car...are you on this forum?

IMG_3500.jpg

Spotted a few weekends ago in va/md/nova area. Was in the minivan with a friend transporting a hood.

First time a ms3, in person, hasn't looked smiley.

Back