Official MazdaSpeed3 Roll Call

FINALLY!!!!!!! I got my car today. 2007 TRUE RED MAZDASPEED 3 GT. You guys were and are right. What a car!!!! Nice drive I love it

Attachments

• SPEED 3 001.jpg
    SPEED 3 001.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 177
  • SPEED 3 004.jpg
    SPEED 3 004.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 211
  • SPEED 3 002.jpg
    SPEED 3 002.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 195
  • SPEED 3 003.jpg
    SPEED 3 003.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 158
Newter said:
07 Black Mica Sport
Bellevue WA

20 minutes off the lot and 1 ticket. =(

wow thats rough. I def dont feel bad about getting pulled over on day 3 of having mine (but for me no ticket, just a very angry West Virginia park ranger lol)

Just picked up my MS3 sport cosmic blue tonight. Got it on the highway gunned it and missed my exit. Put around 50 miles on it tonight driving around town after that. North Side Atlanta Boh!

Hello

Jay here. I'm in Southern Bay Area, California.

I got a 2006 Mazda 3i touring Titanium Gray .

I'm coming to this forum cause I just started to get into modifications for my car. First thing was the shark fin antenna. Next it's the window tint and headlights. Now I'm gonna go post my first thread in the appropriate section.

Nice to be here.

See ya.

solitek said:
Hello

Jay here. I'm in Southern Bay Area, California.

I got a 2006 Mazda 3i touring Titanium Gray .

I'm coming to this forum cause I just started to get into modifications for my car. First thing was the shark fin antenna. Next it's the window tint and headlights. Now I'm gonna go post my first thread in the appropriate section.

Nice to be here.

See ya.

Welcome Jay! Titanium Gray, nice choice!

jbiird317 said:
wow thats rough. I def dont feel bad about getting pulled over on day 3 of having mine (but for me no ticket, just a very angry West Virginia park ranger lol)

Yeah was kind of a bummer. But I didn't let it ruin my day. If only I had won the Megabucks lotto... I would have told the cop 'pfft 80?! thats nothing, you should have seen me doing 120 a mile back!'

Its really hard to not speed in a new car, especially a new MS3. I remember getting a ticket on my first ride in my last new car and am trying to avoid that, but its so hard to not test out that turbo.

It really sucks being in atlanta right now since there is constant construction going on. 4 major road constructions on my way to work which is helping me refrain from speeding at all. (notcool)

Kosh said:
Its really hard to not speed in a new car, especially a new MS3. I remember getting a ticket on my first ride in my last new car and am trying to avoid that, but its so hard to not test out that turbo.

It really sucks being in atlanta right now since there is constant construction going on. 4 major road constructions on my way to work which is helping me refrain from speeding at all. (notcool)

Hey, whatever happened to the glass being half full attitude. At least you have an MS3. Some of us don't and we have to live vicariously through the posts of owners like you! So don't worry, be happy and feel fortunate! And, please have sympathy for those poor souls who have less...

Hey the glass is overflowing as far as I see it, it would just be nice if i didn't have to go 25mph in any car because of all the pot holes and those metal plates they put down to keep you from falling through the road.

Kosh said:

Take it to the Dragon... you're close enough. (burnout)

I can still find plenty of places to open up but its just the ride to and from work that is bringing me down.

Kosh said:
I can still find plenty of places to open up but its just the ride to and from work that is bringing me down.
I know that feeling. There are times down here when I-95 turns into a 5 lane parking lot.

Hello All, i got my cosmic blue GT 1 week ago. Only options that were already on it was wheel locks and aluminum fuel door (i said what the heck and went with it when the threw the options in) . I had the dealer throw in the CAI that was on display in the showroom to make deal and it worked. I just dropped the car off today to have that installed and also to check some brake noise. i should have it back Sat or Mon.

The car is very fun to drive. plenty of midrange power. just needs a little more top end. but, not complaining. very happy with it so far. cant wait to get it back with the MS3 CAI and take it to the Dragons Tail. hihi

Hello everybody. I've had my Black Mica GT for a while now. Over 1000 miles. Have been looking for a good forum, and I think I found one. I look forward to this experience as I am new to the game.

Seattle, WA

herbzkim said:
Hello everybody. I've had my Black Mica GT for a while now. Over 1000 miles. Have been looking for a good forum, and I think I found one. I look forward to this experience as I am new to the game.

Seattle, WA

Welcome.

Make sure to check the NW forums if you haven't done so yet.

Latest posts

Back