Official forum stickers?

Hi all,

Update: Here's a link to the info on how to get a hold of the stickers http://www.protege5.com/vbb230/showthread.php?s=&postid=646685

Anyway, I've seen some posts asking for protege5.com and msprotege.com stickers and have seen some custom ones as well, but it doesn't sound like an official one has been made yet.

I run a vinyl shop part-time and was wondering if there was any interest in having me make some. Here are some potential designs for each of the forum aliases that I'm aware of:
examples.jpg

Ahmad (ELEmental59437) designed a great logo for the DFW chapter which I ending up cutting out:
decal.jpg

Any suggestions would be great!

Pricing would be along the lines of $7 per pair shipped directly to your mailbox.

Thanks alot guys!
J.J.

(I've been trying to PM and email Antoine about becoming an authorized vendor, but unfortunately it seems he's busy :( )

edit...Updated Examples

Last edited:
for 7$ shiped to my mail box, i would be interested big time. now time for some questions

1. Diffrent text or just the one shown??
2. wat are the diffent colors??
3. how would we pay Paypal??
4. Size? (length and width)??

hmm now if i get one were to put it were to put it lol

This is awesome JJ. Personally I think you can hack off the WWW. makes it hard to read I think. I would be interested in a pair of orange MSP ones. We oughta get orders for the Texas meet too!!!!

evilman,

I'd like to standardize the design (font/text as well as the size).

The font used above is the closest match to the Mazda font that we could find.

Right now the size is approximately 8.5" x 0.75"...(it needs to be smaller than 9" so that it can fit in a standard envelope).

I plan to offer them in most of the Protege colors (let me know if I'm missing any):

Black
Silver
White
Red
Blue
Orange
Yellow

Thanks!
J.J.

Last edited:
chino said:
This is awesome JJ. Personally I think you can hack off the WWW. makes it hard to read I think. I would be interested in a pair of orange MSP ones. We oughta get orders for the Texas meet too!!!!

I see what you mean about the www. That should be easy to remove.

PM me if you have any ideas about the Texas meet stickers.

-J.J.

JJ you rock. Maybe I can come up with a meet sticker or at least get people to order website stickers and you can deliver at the meet

Here we go with some pics:
stickerclose.jpg

stickerfromfront.jpg

stickerfromrear.jpg

I just cut the www. off the protege5 and msprotege ones :)

Sorry for the dirty car and blurry pics :)

Any more suggestions would be appreciated!

-J.J.

If you make them, they will come....

Yeah, consider me interested as I am sure a lot of the guys from Hawaii that cruise the boards will be.

did you click it? apparently it was hosted on the same server we are now on or some other roundabout way that connects us.

chino said:
did you click it? apparently it was hosted on the same server we are now on or some other roundabout way that connects us.

I clicked it, I was hoping for something completely different though;)

MazdaIII.com is another I believe.

I think we're getting somewhere!

I've updated the sticker examples above...

Is this the best area for this post to get everyone involved?

I'm ready to ship these stickers as soon as you guys are ready.
We are a Texas Corporation and are verified Ebay and PayPal Merchants.

Thanks!
J.J.

I'm definitely down for an orange one. I'm gonna PM you in a sec. Thanks a lot, I've really wanted one of these for a while.

~brian

TurboBunny said:
I think we're getting somewhere!

I've updated the sticker examples above...

Is this the best area for this post to get everyone involved?

I'm ready to ship these stickers as soon as you guys are ready.
We are a Texas Corporation and are verified Ebay and PayPal Merchants.

Thanks!
J.J.

post in the For Sale / Group Buy (Non-Vendors) section.

Back