Official - 2014 Mazda3

asked my Mazda dealer about this before I bought my 2012 Mazda 3 GT-E. I was told there is no new model coming out that they know of. Well I am pretty sure I was lied too. In a military town, I will be passing around this info. Or, I might just **** my salesman up! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond pissed

That happened to me when I bought my 2009 Mazda 3 in Decemeber of 2008. I asked several times and believed him and bought the 2009 and then BAM!!! The 2010 came out lol. I learned after that to do my own research. The salesmen/women will not tell you that something new is coming out. They want to sell then and there and make commision.

Sedan pic
http://blog.caranddriver.com/image-of-mazda-3-sedans-tuckus-causes-mild-internet-ruckus/
2014-Mazda3-002_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Last edited:
Like it a lot. Mazda's playing coy about a diesel model for the U.S. I hope that happens. I would trade in my Sonata tomorrow for one, even if it's the 150-hp version.

Guessing that the 2 liter gas engine should easily get 45mpg and the 2.5 would probably would be a few ticks lower but still in the 40s in the hwy. I'm trading in a Nissan Versa for a 2.5 3 hatch just so I can get out of its horrible build quality and subpar mpgs.

A few questions, if I may...

1.) When did you purchase your 2012 Mazda3?

2.) If you were so concerned with the possibility of an upcoming model, why did you not take to the Internet to see if there was any chatter about a new Mazda3?

3.) You are assuming your dealer actually knew of a new Mazda3. You know what happens when you assume, right?

Bought it in June 2012. I did some research but nothing was confirmed, I asked around a little. But nothing. I sent out a nasty email to them. Its a Military town so the dealers are usually scammers. Ah well. Love my 3 but the new model looks so sharp.

Bought it in June 2012. I did some research but nothing was confirmed, I asked around a little. But nothing. I sent out a nasty email to them. Its a Military town so the dealers are usually scammers. Ah well. Love my 3 but the new model looks so sharp.

No one was going to confirm anything in an official capacity until Mazda actually made an announcement. You could have asked us, we would have told you to wait. ;)

Now that you've got a 2012, may as well wait until you're right-side-up on it. Give the 2014 a year on the market, let them work out any first year bugs.

I, on the other hand, am determined to escape from my Elantra, quickly. I'll put up with the first year bugs. I did on the 2004 one too, I think this is turning into a Mazda tradition for me. :D

Oh, always remember one thing with car dealers: they want to sell you what they have on the lot right this moment. That's Priority #1. They will never EVER be honest with you about what's coming in in the near future. If you actually find a dealer that is honest about it, call Guiness Book. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back