Official 2010+ Mazda3 Rollcall

Hi all

I am from Copenhagen in Denmark

2010 Mazda 3 MPS, Crystal White Pearl
8x18 OZ Lounge Black, Ultimate Racing CBE, K&N Typhoon Air Intake, Front strut tower bar, Custom painted bumpers

IMG_1769%20(Medium).JPG
IMG_1772%20(Medium).JPG

Hi everyone - here's the price we paid and a few jokes ;)

hi All,
Like the title says... I am happy like a freaking dolphin!
So... here's the break down:
MS3 no tech pack, liquid silver metallic, 58 miles on the odometer. Almost a virgin, right? ..."that was not sex" - /Bill Clinton about Monica/... well, 58 miles - is not used, right? Just kidding. She doesn't have a name yet ...
back to business: we paid $21,262.00 incl taxes, dealer fees, documentation fees and a $1,500.00 trade-in. What do you think, guys? The dealer's package also includes free oil changes for the life of the car, synthetic Mobil 1 - I asked, every 2nd service is going to be free, free loaner cars, Free towing in or out of warranty, Free car washes at every service. Also, if I decide to do any minor upgrades like a cold air intake, it won't void the eligibility for this customer loyalty program or warranty.
Oh, forgot to say, we're in Mass, Boston area. So, hello winter performance of summer Dunlops.
and ... my girl-friend is afraid of stick shift, spiders and the grin / grill / front of this car. Talking about the imbecilic smile, ... I am somewhat terrified too ... Question: are we gonna forget about our spiders issue?

>

This is my new speed3, i got her about 4 months ago and i cant wait every morning to drive her to work. I installed a cobb tuning intake and inlet hose, tints and im waiting for my eibach pro kit lowering springs, black badges and corksport race pipe to be shipped. I highly recommend an intake and inlet hose to any speed owner, it made an amazing difference in power and it sounds awesome!

Last edited:
hello...still loving my '10 3 sport hatch. planning on the corksport or the simota SRI....right now just a K&N drop in...better than stock. this car gets quicker it seems by the mile. so far about 12,800 since March!

Hey there, Bought my 2011 Mazda 3 S Sedan 2.5 6spd back in September. Liquid Metallic Silver, Sirius Satellite, Moonroof/Bose Package. First brand new car i've ever owned. Definately not the first Mazda though, had a '90 Mazda MX-6 5 spd back in the day, sold with 261k miles on and I still see it around! That car gave me the Mazda bug and haven't looked back. Loving the new 3.

Last edited:
Greetings all. Purchased my new Liquid Silver High Tech 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 back in October and have been busy ordering parts and working on it ever since.

I have installed Corksport SRI/IT and Racing Pipe. Hella Supertones, solid shift bushings, Turbosmart BPV, CP-E rear engine mount, painted the emblems and fog housings black, and painted interior dash trim black.

I currently have on order the following:

Rear Sway Bar, ETC TMIC, CP-E HPFP, and still deciding which downpipe I will use. I am also considering ordering the Street Unit Black-out emblem for the front cause the painted one is already chipping...

I think I am gonna have to mount some gauges as well and get a tune after the TMIC and DP are on the car.

DSCN0591.JPG

DSCN0597.JPG

DSCN0606.JPG

DSCN0619.JPG

I just picked up my '10 Celestial Blue Speed last weekend. had a whole 57 miles on it now it has a monstrous 306....
P1040298.jpg

P1040297.jpg

P1040296.jpg

P1040295.jpg

Not that many Celestial Blue speeds....was it not a common color for the speed3?

2011 Mazda 3 GS 5AT

Hello to everyone,
Just picked up my new Mazda 3 GS in graphite yesterday at Westowne Mazda here in Toronto. Also had the Toyo Garit winter tires installed. This is my first mazda and it is replacing my 02 acura 1.7 el.
Joel

Attachments

• PC100184.JPG
    PC100184.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 355
  • PC100186.JPG
    PC100186.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 332
Hello, I just joined. I own a 2010 Mazda 3s Sport, automatic, graphite color. Sweet car. I had a 03 civic before and I like this car a lot better!

Hi all.
Bought my Mazda Speed last week, Tuesday.
Love it. LOVE IT! It is a beautiful machine inside and out. Well made and feels great. Plenty of power to pass those damn slow drivers on the single lane roads. (nana)MAZDASPEED.jpg

I'm from Alberta, Canada. I just bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3, Black Mica with the only mods being 55w HID low beams and upgraded horns. The car has 13000 miles with the tech package and is minty. I have since ordered a JBR 70D RMM, JBR SSP and weighted knob, JBR Solid shifter bushings, S.U. Test pipe and Magnaflow CBE. I'm waiting on the DMV to print out the title and the shipping company to pick it up so I can actually take possession of the car!

DSC_3380.jpg

DSC_3379.jpg

DSC_3378.jpg

DSC_3375.jpg

DSC_3374.jpg

DSC_3373.jpg

Yeah, I know. I have 55W 6000k low beams on my Vette and they are too bright. I may swap the 55W for 35W HID's.

Back