Official 2010+ Mazda3 Rollcall

ha! the old socks with sandles look. timeless...

As I get older, and as my hair keeps falling out the "I-don't-give-a-crap-o-meter" gets stuck on high (about my looks). Thanks for the laugh though. I think if I put on socks then I will have to pull my shorts up past my belly button. That would complete the look!

I have noticed that same phenomenon myself and personally am a big fan of that look

Yeah I got called out having socks on under some adidas flip flops when I moved up from Ky to OH. I had to stop. Damn peer pressure, but atleast you have a new 3.

Yeah I got called out having socks on under some adidas flip flops when I moved up from Ky to OH. I had to stop. Damn peer pressure, but atleast you have a new 3.

My wife would give me too much crap as well. I guess these people keep us in line. Who knows what I would be wearing if I didn't get the critisism.

ps, I could totally dunk on you in your basketball goal I see in the pic. :)

I'm waiting for the New Speed3, I got hook-ups with someone from Corp. Mazda and she's gunna hook me up with a discount and my gf is looking forward to riding in my new Speed3, woot woot!

Just drive home mine this afternoon.
2010 Crystal White Pearl Mazda3 4-Dr GT with Moonroof and Bose Package.

Just found your forum, and picked up my new Liquid Silver Metallic Mazda 3 sport automatic on Friday. Love this car, love the color, and love the smiley face up front :)

Attachments

• Resize1.jpg
    Resize1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 541
  • Resize2.jpg
    Resize2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 493
  • Resize3.jpg
    Resize3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 447
Thanks!

This is my first new car, so I am already totally in love. I was in the market for an '09 Mazda 3 originally, but could not resist the 2010. Loving this car (cabpatch)

Somerset, NJ (USA)
Just grabbed a 3 s Sport Hatch on Tues., Black Mica, 6 spd Manual, Bose+Moon roof pkg.

4987_1143313338622_1101144655_30747168_1801783_n.jpg

4987_1143313378623_1101144655_30747169_1692359_n.jpg

2010 3s 6-speed manual. Got it about a 3 weeks ago and I love it!

Attachments

• Mazda3.jpg
    Mazda3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 444
  • Mazda3Int.jpg
    Mazda3Int.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 481
Just picked up a liquid silver metallic 2010 Mazda3 s Sport, 4 door. Love the car so far, interior rivals my dads new BMW?! haha

Hrm... I forgot to do the roll call here!

Bought bout about 6 weeks ago...

Black Mica
6 spd Manual
Hatch
With the Comfort Package

Love it!

2010 Mazda 3

Hello everyone!

I am new to this site.

I just picked up my new 2010 Mazda 3 Sport today!! (cabpatch)

I got the Liquid Silver with black interior, sunroof, Bose/6-disc changer. I love it and have gotten alot of compliments.

I love the bluetooth, although I don't understand, do you not hear the person's voice tag on an incoming call? You have to know the person's number by heart in order to tell who is calling????

I'll post a few photos soon.

2010 Mazda 3s GT
CWP on Black Leather
Bose (bleh) system / sunroof
5-speed Auto
25% tint

mazda3001.jpg

mazda3005.jpg

mazda3006.jpg

8/7/09 Update:
Fiamm low-tone horn
Dark-bronze painted OEM 17's
Red calipers

derrickbmz3022.jpg

derrickbmz3023.jpg

derrickbmz3010se.jpg

Loving it so far. The smile doesn't bother me anymore. This is my first Mazda and I think I'm a convert. Unless they start making junk, I'll drive Mazdas from now on :)

Last edited:
Black Mica Hatchback Sport 6-speed!

Mods

-Street Unit Rear Motor mount
-Street Unit Shift Bushings
-Street Unit Vinyl
-Black out front emblem and Axela badge

These are from the Epic Meet in Tampa, FL just last Sunday.

o9mwja.jpg

33xub11.jpg

mvm1dw.jpg

2j5b5s2.jpg

2mh7foj.jpg

2niqq6f.jpg

Celestial Blue 5Dr + Bose/Moonroof and Tech Packages
Purchased 6/28/09
All Weather Mats, Cargo Tray, Wheel Locks, 15% Llumar Tint all around.
No pics yet

Only planned mod = Installation of Infinity Basslink II

Great car!!

Back