Last edited:
nice...mine is the "other" blue....

here is my "smazda3"

Attachments

• smazda32 (Small).jpg
    smazda32 (Small).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,187
My pic

The color is so intense everything around it goes black and white. Gray and silver are for wimps!!!

(lol)

Attachments

• blackblue.jpg
    blackblue.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 925
I like the color but I just find it so misleading in photos and commercials. I mean you see it on tv and it looks like the famous Impreza blue, but when you see it in person on a sunny day, not so much.

maybe this is a stupid question but what is a dogbone mount? and u guys with the tints, you should def add a nice smoked acrylic moonroof deflector - they look great i just ordered mine yesterday from a mazda dealership that has an online site with everything below msrp it's great. also got the cargo net and touch up paint with free shipping.. all for like $102 totally worth it

TRZ mount:

http://www.protegegarage.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_310_69&products_id=1260

maybe this is a stupid question but what is a dogbone mount? and u guys with the tints, you should def add a nice smoked acrylic moonroof deflector - they look great i just ordered mine yesterday from a mazda dealership that has an online site with everything below msrp it's great. also got the cargo net and touch up paint with free shipping.. all for like $102 totally worth it

Hi, just leased a Celestial blue 5-door Sport with A/T and the moon/tune package. Obviously what's not to love after 3 days? It looks and rides terrific. But I do have two questions: How in the heck can I release and clean off the mats, which are "locked in" by what appear to be plastic knobs; and where is the connection for an i-Pod or MP3player? Is it in the glove compartment or in the middle console? Thanks.

The two detents holding the mat in -- pick up the back of the mat (the part toward the seat) until it slips over the back of the detent, then push the mat forward (toward the firewall) and it will be out...reverse to install it back.

The aux input is in the center console along with the 2nd power outlet...

UPDATE: I just realized the thread title might seem exclusionary to the Speed3 folks and that wasn't my intention as I consider the turbo car in Celestial Blue just about perfect ! ( love that hood scoop).

They may want their own thread but please post up pics if you'd like to show your rides....thanks !

i wanna get one and make it look like this...
onwhiteweb.jpg

with real pics...
realmsp3.jpg

This is what I already planned to do with my rear bumper. As for the hood, leaving it alone except for the hood scoop itself. The idea is to paint the scoop and rear bumper (where the line is) the color of the smiley face front end. Then change out the M's with blacked out M's. I already have the step plates added to the trunk and a diamond mesh grill to the scoop.

Still my favorite color ! Nice to see some other folks think so, too.....I like the black 'n blue theme ideas.....definitely want the rear valance blacked and maybe hood too....thanks for the mockup....

Back