OEM T25 turbo, s pipe, manifold 101k miles

ok upgrading to a bigger turbo! finally... its got 101xxx miles on it just pulled it last night car was running great btw! does have minor shaft play not bad for a 100k miles anyhow mounted on the factory manifold, and s pipe also with a working wastegate also.. anyhow asking $300.00 for all pieces shipped or best offer.. thinking thats a fair price idk.. anyhow on to the pics

346737o.jpg

wv8m7q.jpg

Last edited:
why does the signage say thunder mani? looks pretty stock to me, also why is there oil all over the bottom of the turbo? how are the oil seals?
plus the fact that theres a puddle of oil on the s pipe... which is indicative that it leaked out from the turbo, this turbo looks pretty much shot to me..

Last edited:
my original message back to brian K in responce to his message!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by blackwolf1778
im sorry man for not replying i overlooked your question.. my bad..

when i was driving it in the winter months (under 40*) it blew oil out the exhaust side until the turbo and car came up to temp.. the giant oil stain on the side and bottom of the pic you see is from when i pulled the oil feed line off and it bled oil and ran down the side of the turbo that was not produced by the turbo..

over the 3000 miles between oil changes i never noticed and over the normal oil burnage.. (maybe 1/4 qt..) ((high mileage motor)) anyhow thats the story i pulled it to upgrade but i ran 8-9psi with this turbo daily driven for atleast 3 months prior to pulling it and atleast 5 months at stock boost

the signiture says thunder mani because i used the same sign for this turbo STOCK SETUP! and my THUNDER MANI any more comments that i can clear up real quick

im really not trying to be a dick here, its always good to go into a sale thread skeptical, but those oil stains look old and dried up.. if it was from the line it wouldnt have burned and solidified as such. when i pulled my stock turbo at around 100k it was covered in oil, and it burned it pretty bad too. also the oil wouldnt climb UP where the hot pipe connects... also not to mention the whole center section is covered.. again the oil doesnt climb up..

Back