OEM Protege Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003 Protege5
Model Number: 000-8F-C04

1999-2002 Protege(5); MP3

Long story short, I ended up buying/installing this alarm but thought it was defective. I bought another from Mazda but exhibited the same problem. It turned out that the shock sensor was too sensitive. I turned the shock sensor down, and the problem went away (random tripping of alarm system), but works perfectly otherwise. I assume this is alarm is the same; it will work perfectly, but you must turn the sensitivity down (Research this problem by searching the forum).

I got this from ebay, listed as "new," upon further inquiry, the seller said it was "returned." It didn't look used when I received the package from the ebay seller. I had this alarm system professionally installed and removed. It was in my car for about a week.

You get absolutely everything needed for installation is in the box. Installation manual as well if you want to do it yourself.

$50.00 SHIPPED. PAYPAL

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

Last edited:
just fyi this will not work without rewiring it on the 99-00 cars.

Thanks I didn't know that. I just saw 1999-00 was included in the applications (pic above on installation manual). On my 2003 Protege5 it was a complete bolt on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back