OEM mazdaspeed JDM shiftknob/x4 COPs/ Krankvents/NGK etc.

X4 NGK 7FR7F. I'd like to get a best offer for the four spark plugs.

X4 OEM used COPs. I'd like to get the best for these.

Krankvent kit. SOLD . Never got to use this kit, others who have claim it works great. Good way to prevent crankcase preasure while boosting.

T3/T4 turbine cover. Keep the engine bay temps down for $70 shipped.

Finally, an actual rare JDM mazdaspeed shifter. This shifter came stock on a FD RX7. Its weighted so nicely, I almost want to keep this its that cool. I paid more than my asking price btw.
SOLD

2012-03-11194301.jpg

2012-03-11194327.jpg

2012-03-11194757.jpg

2012-03-11194558.jpg

Last edited:
Payment sent!

I've been waiting for one of these shift knobs to turn up since mazdaspeed discontinued their entire RX-7 line a few years back. Wish I had the doe right now for your integrals too..

Thanks bwalt. Glad I could help out. The mazdaspeed shifter will be right at home in your 93' Rx7

It's actually going in my msp, haha. I stole my Spirit R knob from the FD because I love it so much.. now I have one for both :)
The spirit R is exactly the same, weighted with red stiching and no mazdaspeed logo.

Last edited:
Oh right on bwalt, the msp shift knob will be so fun in you're msp. Btw, i'm shipping it out today. PM you tonight.

Bwalt, sent you a pm with tracking info sorry for delay, expect it Thursday.

Bump, still some great parts FS!

Bump!!!

Still have a ton of nice parts FS here. The Ngk spark plugs are new and I loved them, they worked great on my setup. No misfires, hestitation, nada, just pure clean boost acceleration all day long. Plus the COPs are used but all in good condition, had them.on my msp. I didn't list prices because I figured I'd give you guys some good deals on nice oem parts. Please no low balling.

Bump for the krankvent system! Take preventative measure if you want to run high boost levels or even stock psi. keep your engine healthy and reliable.

Sorry sandspeed.. the shift knob is at my USA mailing address but I haven't taken the time yet to cross the border and pick it up.

Last edited:
Picked up the MS knob today.. looks great, thanks again!! Bump for a great seller!
Thanks B, glad you like the mazdaspeed shifter, it should have come stock on msps.

Bump, still got some more parts for sale please make offers I need this stuff gone thanks

Bumpers!! best offers for the rest of the parts...

Krankvents equals insurance for high boost built motors!

.. I'll drop the price on the T4 turbine heat shield to $50 shipped.

again, i'll drop the price on the krankvents to $70 shipped.

I have no offers on the spark plugs and the COP's. What i'll do is set a fair price on these items then try selling them in a different perspective :)

Back