OEM Hood = Inside of car?

540James

:
2007 Trailblazer SS
Will our stock MSP hoods fit inside our car? Probably not, I have no access to a truck as of right now and I want it back in my house. But I have a cf hood now and no way to get it to da crizzib...anyone know if I can make this task work?

It WILL fit in the back of a P5, if you know anyone. Just be careful of the corners of the hood when you put it in the hatch.

depending on the distance, i would just take the stock hood off, and go get your other one, and put it on for the way back.

its about 15-20 mins each way. driving without a hood calls for a lot of attention lol, bad attention if you have my luck, i think ill just try to find a truck, thanks though

ya that idea works great^^^^^ ive tried it and ill tell you its the best idea ever (i you didnt know i have a stock car...i wonder why............)

jk.....(but sadly stock *sob*)

boostdprotegelx said:
depending on the distance, i would just take the stock hood off, and go get your other one, and put it on for the way back.

that sounds like a good idea...... dont worry about the attention

vxfilmer1000 said:
that sounds like a good idea...... dont worry about the attention

I have done this a couple times .The first time I picked up the CF hood, and then when I sold it. Each time I drove about a hour without a hood. Once during the day and once at night. Let me tell you, and MSP with an intake, and BOV sounds extremely loud without a hood. I scared quite a few people hehe

It's pretty easy to remove your OWN hood and try with it, you know (4 bolts and one washer fluid line that just slips off...)

OK, but has anyone tried to put one in, maybe sideways, thru the back door? I fit a protege hood in the back of a fully-loaded Subaru Outback wagon no problem, and with room to spare (put it in sideways) You may be able to fit it in hru the front (larger) doors and maneuvering it around, but I don't know.

Back