NY and NJ: you officially suck at driving

i'm surprised that nobody mentioned that this study actually has nothing to do with driving ability but instead with knowledge of the rules of the road. it probably says more about how strict the DMV is in each state and how easy it is to get a license than anything.

i'm surprised that nobody mentioned that this study actually has nothing to do with driving ability but instead with knowledge of the rules of the road. it probably says more about how strict the DMV is in each state and how easy it is to get a license than anything.

well with knowledge of the rules(or lack of) comes the ability to actually drive....hell in some states, people who are legally blind can get a driver's license

Yeah, they really don't, I really get tired of all the morons there. Or the ones that will just make a right turn onto the road you are on in front of you when you're going 50mph. I usually don't get run off because I'm usually in front of all the traffic so that I won't get stuck near people like that.

ok, i get what ur saying... there are agressive drivers but the one ur saying r just farking sellfish drivers that think they own the road... we have a lot of em here and believe me, we all hate em...

yep, I'm mad cause i live in a city where there's no slums, no traffic, no smog, no illegal aliens, and no faggot ass 16yo morons in the speed6 their mommy bought them posting up that he's the s*** and nyc rules all even though their schooling sucks as evidenced by your failing of english class since you can't even write a proper sentence. hahahaha get a clue.

The irony here is just incredible.

The irony here is just incredible.

Indeed.

Writing skills FAIL. (just to get you started: there ARE no slumS) And anyways, I like illegal aliens. They make good food and sell it cheap.

But I digress.

I used to think Texas had crazy drivers. Then I came to NYC this summer. Holy mother of God. Today, I was almost run over in Brooklyn on my bicycle by 4 guys on ATVs doing wheelies through a red light. (boom06)

Plus, there are the idiots who drive down residential streets at 50mph blasting their horns every time they have to slow down to anything close to the speed limit.

Last edited:
LOL, I love how Minneapolis went from being one of the most curteous to being one of the least curteous. I think that shows how accurate their survey is. Not that many people change that quick...

Back