Nw Mazda Decals

TreFlip999

Contributor
Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Yellow Beast
I spoke with a guy who can do NW mazda decals for us..Im not much of a graphic desinger nor am i any good with anytype of software...Im really stoked to do this, you guy have any ideas on what kind of decal you want, anyone who can think one up? I was thinking the shape of the state of washington with NWMOC underneath but then again we cant forget about our oregon and Idaho folks...Anyone got any ideas?
NWMOC.gif

NWMOC2.gif

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
I'd rock a NW Mazda sticker, but not the state of washington. There was a pretty cool design posted in the NW section of the *other* 3 club forum which looked really good, might check that out, see what came of it.

I'd rock a NW Mazda sticker, but not the state of washington. There was a pretty cool design posted in the NW section of the *other* 3 club forum which looked really good, might check that out, see what came of it.

Of course man...He could do one for OR and ID..Of course your respected state shapes :D but with NWMOC

I would dig on a copy of the t-shirt company...it's a washington state with a NINJA at the tri-cities...and sort of a sunburst...

Let me work on sumthin...I do have a graphic design degree...although I rarely use it......cept for rollin doobies...

I would dig on a copy of the t-shirt company...it's a washington state with a NINJA at the tri-cities...and sort of a sunburst...

Let me work on sumthin...I do have a graphic design degree...although I rarely use it......cept for rollin doobies...

Hahahaha....awesome...see what you can do man, i suck at it but im down to the fullest, just need someone elses skills and brains to help :D

1st Post Updated With Design

Updated again

Last edited:
I think both look good. I personally like the Washington one more. I think it would be cool to have individual state decals. It'd be kind of neat to be able to see really easily how many cars show up from each state to the meets. Only downside I see is that Washington decal looks like it would be absolute hell to apply. I'd be scared of the Puget Sound area ripping when squeegeeing (is that even a word?) out the water when applying it.

Aha! finally some feedback hehe...Im down to order them, just dont know how many people are into it...Feedback would be cool, just trying to get something started at least

I think both look good. I personally like the Washington one more. I think it would be cool to have individual state decals. It'd be kind of neat to be able to see really easily how many cars show up from each state to the meets. Only downside I see is that Washington decal looks like it would be absolute hell to apply. I'd be scared of the Puget Sound area ripping when squeegeeing (is that even a word?) out the water when applying it.

Yah, it would have to be done carefully for sure...lemme see what i can do about that area

Nothing like the origional concept...but another route..

Last edited:
Back