Nucar Mazda

Huascar82

:
2006 Mazda 6 MPS GT
well this is funny. :) I just noticed that the mazda6 forums are sponsored by nucar. I just went to see them on friday about an 06 speed6 they have in stock. Wonder if Sean, the sales guy is on here (no wonder he mentioned the mod to the clutch could be found online). Anyways, nucar how about giving me invoice price on that speed6 now that we know we've got some sort of connection :)

Sean if you are on here call me and let me know what your manager said.

****edit****
I knew the name sounded familiar. Sean is b1gham. :) anyways, I probably sound retared right now. I just found it funny, and I'm bored

Last edited:
LMAO - just stumbled over this thread - yeah, been on this forums since BEFORE my Nucar job, this place is almost like a second home...

hey there you are. :) I'll fax you the papers in a little while. I'm gonna try being there around 3pm. All depends on traffic.

Huascar82 said:
hey there you are. :) I'll fax you the papers in a little while. I'm gonna try being there around 3pm. All depends on traffic.

just let me know - do you want to see/drive the car before I send it down to detail?

no its fine, I'll just test it afterwards if its alright. Only because I'm hoping to do all the paperwork quickly, cause I gotta be home by 5:30 at latest, trying to deal with UPS loosing a package. :)

LMAO ok - Ill send it down now.

give me a call when you send the paperwork over.

Back