**NSFW** Most disgusting thing I've seen **NSFW**

gen1pro

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
*** NOT SAFE FOR WORK IN ANY WAY ***

So I was hanging out with a friend of mine last night and he showed me this website that was nasty. I guest someone, somewhere gets off on this so thats why they have the web page. I was wondering if anyone else has seen it. Its "2girls1cup". Also you can go to "you tube" and see people reactions to it.

Warning: Do not look at this in front of kids or at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that is GROSS!!!!! I just watched a few seconds of it and couldn't continue. I wonder how people even find out about that stuff.

my friend showed me it the other day...i was scarred..haha...

btw check out two girls one finger...she said its not as bad..i didnt look yet lol..

Man..The protege boards are getting slow..I saw this weeks ago thanks to my local forums..They used to be weeks behind on these finds..now they lead the way...And yeah...Its gross....
Anyone up for some chocolate Ice cream?

Soooo....How about that ice cream..I like to lick mine from the cone.

anybody see the spinach and artichoke dip vid? I can't find it but that's right up there with 2girls1cup

I bit and watched the first one. I can't even think about looking at any more. Definitely didn't need to see that...

There is far sicker stuff out there on the internet than 2girls1cup. Or maybe I have just been desensitized to stuff like that from exploring the internet to its darkest extents.

2girls1cup is just some stupid fetish called "scat". Some people actually like that stuff.

Yeah, go to www.joerogan.net and look at the reaction video to 2girls1cup.
You'll stumble onto something even worse called the BME pain olympics.

Here's Joe rogan's reaction to 2 girls 1 cup. It's pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhevNN1BDnQ

cough cough........... just some stupid fetish(wink)...its ok we're all friends.......we dont judge........lol

Back