not sure where to post this exactly... 50% off magnaflow + free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotus

:
07 MS3
at performance peddler. Use the code "audipipes" at checkout for 50% off a little more than MSRP. I think that still saves you almost $200 over their normal price.

EDIT: I'm told this deal ends on the 23rd.

Thanks to my audi friends.

Mods, Sorry if this is not kosher to post here. Just wanted to share the deal.

magnaflow.jpg

Last edited:
works on ANY magnaflow part number I think. Tell your friends. Let's make those guys the biggest magnaflow dealer in the world.

Good Deal. I got mine new for $262 shipped from another company and love it.

yo yo spicy! Don't know if you remember me or not. I bought your OG wheels from you a while back. I think you were up near Dallas. I had a P5 at that time.

Mods, Sorry if this is not kosher to post here. Just wanted to share the deal.
I think the only non-kosher part is that you receive a further discount for posting the link for this post in your peddler order.

yo yo spicy! Don't know if you remember me or not. I bought your OG wheels from you a while back. I think you were up near Dallas. I had a P5 at that time.

Sorry I never live in dallas but I used have a P5 and am loving my MS3. Can't stop the miles from racking up on it.

I think the only non-kosher part is that you receive a further discount for posting the link for this post in your peddler order.

The additional discount doesn't apply to buying anything Magnaflow.

Spicy, where'd you get your's from? If I can get it for $262 instead of $388, I would much rather do that, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back