not sure what to do

02pro-es

:
2002,ES
im kinda in a bind and not sure what i should do. im right at the break-even point on my car so im not sure if i should sell it or keep it. i want more power out of it but i dont have alot of money to spend. what should i do?

02pro-es said:
im kinda in a bind and not sure what i should do. im right at the break-even point on my car so im not sure if i should sell it or keep it. i want more power out of it but i dont have alot of money to spend. what should i do?
if get something else that has more power can lead to more problems and bigger car payments. i have had my car for almost 4yrs and i am still working on her. like my wife yes is the only one for me .
. (lol)

I also have had thoughts about selling my car as well in the past. But then I think about starting from scratch again, making big payments for a newer car, and having to also start from square one again on mods to make it look how I would want it to.

Just work with what you got dude. You and your wallet will be happier in the end. Just my 2 cents.

Keep it for a while longer. Those 'break even' deals are what get people into financial trouble.
Anyway, so what if it's not the fastest. It could be slow and ugly. That's worse.

Protephile said:
Keep it for a while longer. Those 'break even' deals are what get people into financial trouble.
Anyway, so what if it's not the fastest. It could be slow and ugly. That's worse.
well put.

I was thinking of trading mine in when I had the ViCS factory defect, but then I pulled my s*** together and said "**** it! Im sticking with zoom zoom". Now Im 1400 bucks away from boosting my baby....considering that bottom end has 61,000 miles and top (head and all that stuff) has only 28,000 miles......Im set to go.

Sometimes its not about how much power you have under the hood, but how well your car handles. When 2001+ Protege's were released, they had the best overall road handling rating in their class. Thats gotta mean something (thumb)

Keep it and get a used bike to satisfy your "fast". By the way, what model ICWs do you have?

by the looks of it i have the same ones you have but i only have 3 now someone broke one of them.

Back