Not an exclusive club any longer....

Where near Orlando? I hardly see any...now as far as a Protege5, there freakin everywhere lol

Denver, CO

I have seen 4 others so far this year. I see the same 4 over and over again.

I see them on 436, 17-92, in Fern Park, Casselberry, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park and in Winter Springs. Hell, a parent at my kid's school just got a purple 5.

Kid Red said:
I see them on 436, 17-92, in Fern Park, Casselberry, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park and in Winter Springs. Hell, a parent at my kid's school just got a purple 5.

Now that you mention it, drove to Baltimore today and saw 2 new ones in less than 5 minutes (around I-95). I made the comment to my driving buddy yet he said I was a Mazda5 sick or nuts (yawn). Too much for my excitement (shrug)...

So Kid Red, the purple (plum mica?) color is finally out it seems. No doubt we'll soon see it around...

With gas almost hitting $3 a gallon in the US no doubt MZ5 will become more popular...

This is what a proper 5 looks like.(thumb)

Attachments

• Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 143
Seem a Black Mazda5 today! The first Black one i seen on the road, it had to be a new one because it had a temp. tag and was spotless.

coolmazda5 said:
Now that you mention it, drove to Baltimore today and saw 2 new ones in less than 5 minutes (around I-95). I made the comment to my driving buddy yet he said I was a Mazda5 sick or nuts (yawn). Too much for my excitement (shrug)...

So Kid Red, the purple (plum mica?) color is finally out it seems. No doubt we'll soon see it around...

With gas almost hitting $3 a gallon in the US no doubt MZ5 will become more popular...

They didn't have purple in 2006? Can't remember. Yea, the guy runs a locksmith business or something because he had the key sign situation going on roof mounted. He had the lower model, so no kit or spoiler. Still nice to see them out much more now. Good news for Mazda.

Now bring me the little brother Mazda2!!!

Kid Red said:
They didn't have purple in 2006? Can't remember.

Phantom Blue Mica, Platinum Silver Metallic, Whitewater Pearl, Strato Blue Mica, Carbon Gray Mica, Cardinal Red Mica, Stellar Silver Mica and Brilliant Black Clearcoat.

Kid Red said:
K, we need pics of the foot rest, and what did you do to the foglights?

I can get a pick of the footrest. It's just a piece of .100" thick aluminum cut to the shape of the carpeted area where your foot rests. I put pieces of velcro on the back to hold it in place and I gave it a semi-shine with fine emory cloth.

The foglight mod idea I think I got here on this forum. Although maybe it was on another Mazda forum. I rewired the relay to get power from the tail lights instead of the headlights so I can run them with just the parking lights on. I like that look.

Back