Not All Samsung Galaxy S10 Contacts Transferring to 2016 CX-5

:
'16 CX-5 AWD GT w/Tech
Searched the threads for a solution but couldn't find one and "Mazda Customer Experience" at 800-222-5500 was of little help. Many of my important contacts, (family and a few close friends), are not among the ones that the vehicle will now store. Link suggests that you can store 5,000 contacts and 100 to favorites.
https://www.mazdausa.com/static/man....html?kw=adding a contact&hw=adding a contact
I have 1,200 contacts and download appears to be capped at 1k, not 5k. Any suggestions?

this manual that you linked seems is from the latest generation infotainment. (after 2021-).
Yours is 2016 which is the previous generation infotainment (different hardware, different software), may be it has different limit? i.e 1000

this manual that you linked seems is from the latest generation infotainment. (after 2021-).
Yours is 2016 which is the previous generation infotainment (different hardware, different software), may be it has different limit? i.e 1000
I'm embarrassed that I didn't catch that. The manual link was the one that the Mazda Customer Experience rep sent to me after our phone call via email. Thanks for the catch. I'll see if I can come up with a solution.

unfotrunately seems 1000 is the limit.

found this url.
Import up to 1,000 contacts from your connected phone via Bluetooth®, including address and image, when applicable. Contacts that include an address can also be selected as a destination in navigation.

Back