North Jersey Friday Night Meet

slipkornvayne

Contributor
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
So a bunch of friends and I hang out at Dunkin Donuts every Friday. So we are having an open invitation to anyone who wants to come by. There is usually a minimum of 10 cars. Stay for 10 minutes or the whole night. Drink some coffee, smoke some cigarettes if you choose and bs about cars.

Where:
Dunkin Donuts
669 Route 17 South
Paramus NJ, 07652

Time:
9-930pm til whenever

Its across from where Bergen Jaguar used to be. In the same lot as Party City. Also across from applebees and best buy in the fashion center.

Hey man... are you guys still meeting up on fridays?? Im about 2 weeks out from being home. Almost done with this deployment thank god. Time to get home and play with my new 3 :) Need a crew to chill with thought.

Sweet ill finally be home somewhere around the 15th of september.... Cant wait to drive my car for the first time lol.

hey just wondering how old are yoy guys? because im getting my license in 4 months and i already have a ms3 and im looking for a crew to cruise with.

Well this crew is the closest that i could find by me so most likley there will be a newbie at the meet in 4 months :D

Latest posts

Back