North East Speed6 Summer Run

bigredALtruck

:
MazdaSpeed6 GT, Velocity Red Mica
Alright, I just got back from a spring run with an RX-8 club, and I think we definately need to have one of our own. They basically all got together to enjoy their cars on the twisty backroads of NH, NY, and VT for 2 days. I got to go with them (even though I have a Speed6 and not an RX-8).

It was an awesome sight, 21 RX-8s and RX-7s driving through the mountains and then when we'd pull in and basically take over a gas station or rest stop or hotel.
I think the same thing with a bunch of Speed6s would be awesome. If people are interested, we can try to get something together for later this summer, (in August would be good, give plenty of people time to make plans for it). If anyone is interested, post to here.

I forgot to say in my first post, when I did this run w/ the RX-8s, we did hit some good roads between Glens Falls and Lake Placid and some even better roads from Lake Placid over into VT. What roads to people know about between the Albany area and Glens Falls and through VT?

Cool Run!

I am in... just work out the details and let us know when and where! and we are there!

I am from NJ.... (five-0)

Back