Nopi Nationals - Atlanta 9/15-9/17

pirana and jdm sam will be staying at the tara in suits just across the road from hooters. ill be there as well but with my new ride not the protege.

if anyone needs rooms let me know the dbls are 230 for thurs till tues. doing it this way is cheaper then just a 3 day stay. let me know if anyone needs rooms.

well im going to be there as a spectator who all is showing there car? where are you parking mazda area or club area? what color model and mods do you have so i know its you and can stop in and chat with you all. Hope to see youll out there.

Hay ill be parked in the Mazda area and i have a spicy orange MSP, it has a Team PBM sticker on the windshield and i have the HiBoost FMIC, just some visuals so you know what my car looks like.

Any people around the Columbus/Lagrange area that wants to ride up together, please PM me(dr. claw i know your out there......). Plus we can park in the same area.

hay guys just seeing what some of you guys are doing tonight, me my buddies are drinking at our hotel out in the parking lot with a punch of other ppl in the hotel. Im at the holiday in on 19 in Jonesboro right by the waffle house. so if any guys want to stop by bring some beer. Hopefuly i can meet some of you guys tom.

I guess most of the Mazdas left earlier today? I went just for today and didn't see too many there in the Mazda section..

hay guys just seeing what some of you guys are doing tonight, me my buddies are drinking at our hotel out in the parking lot with a punch of other ppl in the hotel. Im at the holiday in on 19 in Jonesboro right by the waffle house. so if any guys want to stop by bring some beer. Hopefuly i can meet some of you guys tom.

The "Mazda" section was a joke. The Mazda section should have been in the parking lot, lol. There were heaps of Mazda's in the parking lot.....and with some of the cars in the show....we could have all won something....the rice was overwelming......

Yeah, I agree with that.. there were some nice ones in the parking lot, MP3, few MSP's.. we looked around for the Mazda section then when we came to it we said "holy crap, this is it??" There was one MSP that was being shown, surprised me that it was totally stock.

The "Mazda" section was a joke. The Mazda section should have been in the parking lot, lol. There were heaps of Mazda's in the parking lot.....and with some of the cars in the show....we could have all won something....the rice was overwelming......

Yeah a Titanium gray if I remember correctly. I was pretty pleased to see Piranha's under the Toyo tarp, that was pretty cool cuz it was just right in your face when you entered.

Back