Noob questions...

SadPenguin

:
2001 Mazda Miata MX-5 LS (NB)
Hey erbody... I recently purchased, about a week ago to be exact, a 2001 MX-5 (NB) and I really don't know much about this cars but am willing to learn all that I need to. The car has roughly 98,000 miles on it and looks like the previous owner replaced a lot of parts or the dealership just cleaned it up very well. Is there anything that you all recommend that I should do aside from basic maintenance? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated especially if you know a good place that I can pick up some performance parts from! Thanks

SadPenguin

Sup man if your looking for performance parts hit up the For Sale threads I got about 80-85% of my larts from this forum and I have had nothing but good experiences from it. I need to check kut this bad boy. All we need to do is get Gabriel to co e to the dark side...haha

Make sure all the maintenance is up to date. Timing belt is due to be changed every 60k miles if there is no record of that being done it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into doing it or getting it changed. Aside from that change out all the fluids and enjoy!

Performance parts are available all over the place. Check out Miata.net for help with any technical questions.

Haha yeah man he was knockin on it the other day when I met up with him for lunch but then I was like I got RWD... So I'm good to go!

Back