2017~2024 Noob alert! Introducing myself...

Welcome Portlanidan!

Noob is right. Who comes onto a public forum and shares their FIRST NAME + LAST? NOOB! At least drop the last name. (hand)

The best part of this forum is the emoji's.

(blah)(zombies)(drive)
Hahaha I was part of 6crew for years... My name in your hands is harmless...

How did you manage that? I got a few grand off msrp and was stoked for it. You murdered that poor dealer.
I pulled the Costco deal price card and then threw out my combat experience in Iraq as a vet... They kept coming back with numbers and I sent them back... Eventually push came to shove and I asked if they really wanted the sale day or if two or three weeks would be better... Plus a big down helped. Poor guys didn't know what hit em...

I pulled the Costco deal price card and then threw out my combat experience in Iraq as a vet... They kept coming back with numbers and I sent them back... Eventually push came to shove and I asked if they really wanted the sale day or if two or three weeks would be better... Plus a big down helped. Poor guys didn't know what hit em...

Is it 2WD or 4WD? Any packages or options?

Blue Front Wheel Drive with no options but with destination is $26,855 list. No tax in Oregon. AWD with Preferred Equipment package is $28935.

Is it 2WD or 4WD? Any packages or options?

Blue Front Wheel Drive with no options but with destination is $26,855 list. No tax in Oregon. AWD with Preferred Equipment package is $28935.
AWD preferred package navigation bose sunroof etc

Honestly haven't even seen a FWD cx-5 up here ever. I don't think they even stock them.

Back