non pro5

nice, and in milville. but this forum seems to be cursed, a couple years ago when i jumped on here, my mom had to use my car and parked the lip into a curb and curbed my rims. i jump on yesterday and today my radiator goes bad..... fml

yeh my ex couldn't really drive so she kept messing up my car, now that she's outta the picture i'm gunna work on it again and try make it out to some stuff too

me too. i occasionally troll the threads but not as much as before. i might have seen you 2 guys on the road but that was like last year, maybe 2 yrs ago. if you see a old guy in a blk es that's me. not into meets at my age but will come out if it's not around my bedtime. lol.

lol, i hear you, i work full-time, full-time nursing student, and i get a 2 yr old!
i think i seen your car a few days ago -rolling on black steelies w/ an n-1 exhaust?

i roll on mazdaspeed rims and stock pipes w/racing beat muffler. haven't seen the es you mentioned, but see a nice blk mp3 coming from mauka. i have a almost 2 yr old grand daughter so i'm busy too. good luck and have fun with your kid.

Non-pro5. I just registered here; I normally frequent another forum but I was hoping to find other mazda gear heads. Unfortunately i'm on Maui where there seems to be a lack of performance minded car people. I'm the only ms3 with a FMIC on island, so i'm easy to spot.

~AJ

if only the superferry was still here. i was hoping to go island hopping, cruise and golf on the neighbor islands. aj713 maybe you can find other mazda gear heads on hawaii forums. usually get a lotta response there.
diablochippo and economics you young guys should hook up with team pro5 and evade. he's a good guy and very personable. i think they might have 1 maybe 2 sedan guys there too. also blue turtle shell and mazda enthusiast hawaii, another club w/ a cool and down to earth president. (i forgot his name) they both have meets every month with the other mazda guys the rotaries and miata club. just look on the forums, here or forums hawaii.

i'll make it out to one of the meets in the summer for sure!
Shiet, i jus finished replacing my timing belt/h20 pump only to find out the previous owner changed them not to long ago!

I think is onlya hand full of guys left with there Protege/MSP yet. Just come out the the monthly meets at the stadium MCds.
Just take down my#294-9111
shoots
Efren

Back