Noise while braking? New MS3

Hmmm....took mine into the dealer today as it made some weird "Groaning Chewbacca" like noise when I pulled out slowly in first. It only made the noise once but there were 2-3 other times it made the noise while turning. This didnt happen when I applied the brakes. I have 35,1xx miles on it and almost out of warranty but the dealer has this on record now so I think I am safe. I still havent been able to replicate this sound or know what it is.

the noise was only there when I actually applied the brake. but it went away after 1200 miles it must have been just because the brakes were new.
thanks for the info tho.
Glad to hear it went away. Some of the brake compounds nowadays bed in early but are not 'broken' in and at peak performance till many miles later. a bit off topic sorry but. I have had [ coming to a slow stop squeaking sound ] for a couple of weeks and considering how hard i have been on them, they were due for replacement. I thought. Pulled wheels and lots of pad left and clean rotors at 20,000. Looks like I have more rotor wear than pad. But they sure do stop well!

Back