No more P5 :(

oh.. i didn't realize... glad all is well then.. can I still call dibs on the badges? :D

The badges probably won't stick anymore if I take them off, but if I decide to take them off they are all yours Lisakay.

Lord Zath: The grill is going back to my best friend.

Rktktpaul: I work at an architecture firm near Michigan and Wacker. It's the north loop area, but it's still downtown. I'm their architectural renderer/illustrator. It's an awesome job. My images have gotten a lot better since you last seen them.....Hahahha

I just sold my car yesterday (and I'm also in the architecture/design field)

Did Carmax give you a decent price? They low-balled me so I sold it private party.

About 3-4 weeks ago they offered me $10k for it. I owe about $8900 as of now, but that was 3-4 weeks ago. I hope they still give me around that same price.

jophus14 said:
I work at an architecture firm near Michigan and Wacker. It's the north loop area, but it's still downtown. I'm their architectural renderer/illustrator. It's an awesome job. My images have gotten a lot better since you last seen them.....Hahahha

Excellent!! May I ask who you are working for??

Hard to imagine your renderings have gotten so much better since the one's I saw were really, really well done in the first place! Congrats!!

jophus14 said:
About 3-4 weeks ago they offered me $10k for it. I owe about $8900 as of now, but that was 3-4 weeks ago. I hope they still give me around that same price.

Check the fine print. I think their "offers" are good for 48 hours or so.

Their offer is good for 7 days or 300 miles. I have to go back and get my car check again and then they'll make me another offer.

thats not a bad deal good luck gettin rid of the car. ill take that lip off u if u dont give it to anyone else. but im sure ill see ya around. if u still got my number gimme a call sometime

I went to CarMax yesterday and the bastard offered my 9K for the P5. It was at 10K a month ago. They said that because the 2007 vehicles were released that they can only offer me 9K instead of 10K???? Whatever. The P5 will be property of CarMax tomorrow night. Thanks everyone for listening.

NRRfrogmanP5: Pm or call me soon.

Back