No more P5 :(

jophus14

:
Laser Blue P5
So............. I'm finally getting rid of my P5. It's a sad day, but it's for the better. I will be driving a 92' Toyota Camry instead. What can ya do. I will be giving away a DG Motorsport urethane lip to anyone that wants it. It's painted Laser Blue but it's chipped to hell due to a bad paint job. It scraped underneath, but what more do you want for free? I got some other things for the car too, but I'm debating whether to uninstall them or not. I'm kind of lazy about it and Carmax might just get about a grand in upgrades for free. Let me know if anyone is interested in the lip. Local members only of course.

Attachments

• P5 Resized.jpg
    P5 Resized.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 123
Another one?! There for awhile we were getting new P5 owners like crazy, now we are losing them. Sad day.

What else would you be willing to part with?

I don't know. Here is what I got. This doesn't mean that I'm taking this stuff offm but it's just a list: Kartboy short shifter and bushing, Justin B shorty antenna, Custom made shift boot, Tein S-type springs, Mazdaspeed muffler, Sparco shiftknob, Black headlights, DG motorsport Grill & lip, MP5 badges, Short RAM intake, Pioneer headunit, Stock grill top & emblem painted laser blue, Rear view interior mirror painted laser blue. I think that's it.

thats no good man :(. good luck witht he camry.Why did you decide to sell it? if you ever change your ind and want to ship that lip, let me know. I could cover shipping.

Last edited:
jophus14 said:
So............. I'm finally getting rid of my P5. It's a sad day, but it's for the better. I will be driving a 92' Toyota Camry instead. What can ya do. I will be giving away a DG Motorsport urethane lip to anyone that wants it. It's painted Laser Blue but it's chipped to hell due to a bad paint job. It scraped underneath, but what more do you want for free? I got some other things for the car too, but I'm debating whether to uninstall them or not. I'm kind of lazy about it and Carmax might just get about a grand in upgrades for free. Let me know if anyone is interested in the lip. Local members only of course.

Hey Joseph...sorry to hear it, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Your P5 was one of the cleanest around.

Let us know if you need stuff removed - I can offer some of my time (at least on the "easy", less than a full day stuff).

Here's the deal. I work in the loop so I pretty much only drive my protege5 to the train station or to my fiance's parent's house which is only 15 minutes away. As of right now, I am having a townhouse being built for when her and I get married. My car payment is under $300, but my mortgage is way over that, of course. Since I don't drive as much anymore and I want some nice electronic goodies for the new house it'll be better just to sell my protege and take her parents 92' Camry which i'm getting for FREE :) It's need a new head gasket which is being taken care of right now at the shop and then it'll be driveable once again. I hate the fact that I'm getting rid of my car, but I looked at all aspects of my options and it sounds like a good thing to do for the "good in the long run" aspect. I had a blast and learned a lot from everyone on this board and site. It sucks that I only went to one Starved Rock meeting and a few Steak & Shake get-togethers, but we all have one thing in common and that's the love of our Mazda which is cool.

Dimitrios: Thanks for the comment, I tried to keep it as clean as possible. As far as taking parts off, I think I just might give it up as is.

jophus14 said:
Dimitrios: Thanks for the comment, I tried to keep it as clean as possible. As far as taking parts off, I think I just might give it up as is.

Hey man, you're always welcome to any event; you know we never discriminate. Be good and see you around.

Dimitrios said:
Vulture.....the bloods not even cold yet....

(peep)

I didn't mean to offend.. I thought since he posted about selling some of the parts, I'd ask. I hate that he is getting rid of his p5... and i'm sorry if I offended. :(

Lisakay said:
I didn't mean to offend.. I thought since he posted about selling some of the parts, I'd ask. I hate that he is getting rid of his p5... and i'm sorry if I offended. :(

I was being sarcastic....I tend...to...um....do that.

Back