NJ Swap Meet

sidpro5 said:
Mild performance cam for Toyota 22R/RE, brand new, in he box. Best offer.
Prolly no interest..............................just thought I'd put it out there.
Rims anybody selling there MSP rims or MP3 Rims?

I also have 4 DaveB "Protege5" antennas, if anyone is interested..........

jersey_emt said:
Those will probably sell real easy.
Hope so. Any idea how much of a mark-up I can get away with? j/k
I got a great deal on them, so I'm not going to gouge at all. Probably sell them cheaper than their normal cost just to move them.

any pics? HOw's the install? Notice any lost in signal?

Chas

acidbbg said:
any pics? HOw's the install? Notice any lost in signal?
If you can change a lightbulb, you can install the daveB antenna, and the signal is fine......................................

Attachments

• DSCF0030_Fixed(1).jpg
    DSCF0030_Fixed(1).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 71
I have an autometer oil pressure guage for sale now. I will bring it down to the meet with me. It is just the guage, you need a sender though.

Chris

I am bringing 3 sets of MB quart speakers, 2 BA pro 12" subs, and a factory protege fog light switch :D

1st MP3 in NH said:
I am bringing 3 sets of MB quart speakers, 2 BA pro 12" subs, and a factory protege fog light switch :D
how much for the switch?? Will the speakers fit the front of an mp3?

I have:
6.5" Q series components
5.25" reference series coaxles with seperate crossover, tweeter mounts on a bridge.
5.25" reference components

Any will fit any stock location of a protege.

hey craig, i think putting the rear deck back on might of destroyed my rear speakers..that or i play music too loud for such bad speakers..either way..this sucks.

I'm bringing a Q-Logic 10 sealed 0.65" enclosure, used.. (but just fill the screw holes w/ liquid nails or something and you'll be ok). Comes w/ grille. Looks good, works great for sealed subs that need 0.5 to 0.75 cf of space.

Just in case, I'll also bring a Walmart enclosure of same size, but the quality is lower... worked well for me, though. Pre-drilled for eD e10k.

I'll take best offer or trades on the boxes...

Also, I'll bring a pair (20" and 18") winter windshield wipers. They have only been on for two months, and are in a decent shape. Free (don't want to just throw them away).

*UPDATE*

1. APC blue rear bulbs #7743 they definitely fit the P5 not sure about the
sedan can a msp owner varify if these bulbs fit the sedans as well?-$15

2. Ractive E-brake/Boot-$35

3. Brand new still in the package Ractive Shifter boot-$30

Last edited:
Updated list:

Autometer 52mm ultra-lite boost gauge - small ding on rim, functionally perfect
Autometer 52mm ultra-lite air/fuel gauge - mint
MSP stock subwoofer enclosure with amp - like new, fully functional (will only bring if someone shows interest)
Kenwood MP522 head unit (plays MP3's) - prewired for a Chrysler (my old car) but can be taken off easily
Canon Powershot G2 4.0 megapixel digital camera (awesome camera)
I have a bunch of photography equipment I don't use anymore...any photographers coming to the meet? Let me know and I'll send you a list of what I have...includes 35mm bodies, medium format bodies, lenses to fit both, etc. etc.

jersey_emt said:
Updated list:

Autometer 52mm ultra-lite boost gauge - small ding on rim, functionally perfect
Autometer 52mm ultra-lite air/fuel gauge - mint
MSP stock subwoofer enclosure with amp - like new, fully functional (will only bring if someone shows interest)
Kenwood MP522 head unit (plays MP3's) - prewired for a Chrysler (my old car) but can be taken off easily
Canon Powershot G2 4.0 megapixel digital camera (awesome camera)
I have a bunch of photography equipment I don't use anymore...any photographers coming to the meet? Let me know and I'll send you a list of what I have...includes 35mm bodies, medium format bodies, lenses to fit both, etc. etc.
Jesus Christ! A medium format camera?!?! How much money do you expect eombody to bring? HAHA....On the off chance...how much you askin' for it? (not that I could afford it)...just wondering.

Back