NJ P5's! Headcount!

Man Oh Man...

NJ's Proteges representing! I live like 10 mins from Maple Shade Mazda, and right now I am very very jealous of all you guys able to make the ride up.

Unfortunately, this is the fist weekend that the water has been turned on at our shore house in Ocean City, and I have to go there and clean up, put up awnings, etc...

Powell, Mike (Lazer Blue P5), the guy that's girl is a member of my LA Fitness Gym...Everyone have a blast! We wish we could go!

Wao, lots of people representing NJ. Props to you guys. Now for the real reason for a Texan (actually Puertorrican) to infiltrate the Jersey ranks....I know Protege5gurly has already offered to help me which its great, but I need some recognissance in the Forked River area. If anyone real close to this area or have any questions regarding my situation you can PM or email me.

Thanks,
Vic

Hey COQUI258... yeah i am definately going... this is my first real meet too... send me a PM and tell me where you are at.. and where me and you could meet...thanks..

anyone mind pm-ing me their number?

incase i can't find you guys.. i have the flyers for the show

matttrix said:
hey perworks.. u ever get those pics i sent.. i e-mailed them tp the address in the card u gave all of us

and if u do post em up can u blurr out the plate numbers? thanks
hey man,
im sorry i did but i have actually forgotten about it because of how busy ive been on the project. please forgive me.:(
i will try to find them on my computer tonight and post them for you.

hey guys i have an idea for the meet. where noone will bother us.
further down rt73 near mt laurel there is a bennigans restaurant. in the back they have a HUGE parking lot we can chill in. please confirm this may be an option so that we can get this thing going . we are only a couple of days away.

Perf, I'm gonna call you on Saturday morning around 10 or 11, whereever you are going, that is where I'll be going since I want to see your beast.

perfworks said:

hey man,
im sorry i did but i have actually forgotten about it because of how busy ive been on the project. please forgive me.:(
i will try to find them on my computer tonight and post them for you.

ariite kewl

Micah said:
Perf, I'm gonna call you on Saturday morning around 10 or 11, whereever you are going, that is where I'll be going since I want to see your beast.
saturday is cool. the beast is running now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she needs final tuning on friday and saturday morning. if you want you can meet me close to the shop and come down to the meet or whatever you feel like doin'
you got my number call me so we can arrange this.

Saw two P5s today... anyone's?

A red with the bra on, gave him a thumb's up on 287 S around 5:00pm

A yellow traveling 287 N around 12:00/12:30pm got off at Centennial Ave.

Representing Burlington City .,...Even though i just moved to township....but shiiit township sucks,,,but its about to be reaallll hot,,,you know cause i got my own place,,,ahhh shiiiiit..ANyone here from around my area

mountainside (union county)

laser blue p5..4.5 inch megan catback motegi r7 rims

i got the car in november and had never heard of it or seen it before and now there all over the place...i see them on 22 everyday, and a yellow one at mountain creek alot

Back