Night clubs?

Apocalypso

Contributor
:
2002 P5
A buddy and I are coming to Manhattan the first weekend in September, and we want to party!

We want to know where to go on a Saturday & Sunday night. We're pretty open for whatever a good time may be, be it shakin' our asses or sittin' on our asses. Live music? Sure. Lounge? Sure. Dance club? Sure. Pretty much anything will go.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Go to midtown near chelsea and look up Stereo. Nice layout and I saw DJ Am there live last time I was there. There are quiet a few around that area within a few blocks. But Im sure you can find some more info online.

And were in Manhatten are you staying. East side, west side, lower, upper, midtown. There's many places you can find to do anywere. To clubs, bars, sports bars around every block. It shouldn't be hard for you to find something to do.

Last edited:
Where I'm staying? Yes, that would be helpful, wouldn't it? I'm staying at the Pennsylvania Hotel (I think that's what it's called), right across from MSG.

Yeah, I've been internetting this to hell, and yes there are lots. I just thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone has anything particular that they prefer/suggest.

Thanks for the suggestions/help JOMO! Much appreciated.

Does anyone have any insight into any of the following clubs? I've internetted these places to hell and back, and the reviews are always all over the place. So, I thought I'd see if anyone here had anything to say:

Deep
Myst
NerveAna
Pacha
Fat Black Pussycat

Also, I am trying to find places to go to both Saturday & Sunday night. To clarify a bit what we're looking for: we're not really into techno. We want to recognize the music we're shakin' our junk to.

Thanks again people!

Back