Nice spoiler

HKPRO5

:
Supercharged Protege5
So during my journeys around the internet I came across this.
magazine_OPTIONWAGON_02_05_04.jpg

Where the hell can I get one of these? Would someone like to make me one? lol

ive never seen that one before. but i saw one that kinda stuck out a bit more.. people used to call it the shopping cart handle.. maybe mintblue.. thats what it looks like it might say behind ur red arrow?

Yea I seen the mint blue lol. Where can I get it. I think mint blue is out of the game. lol

Asians get all the good stuff lol.

seriously though, it doesnt look all that great but it doesnt look all that bad either. a love hate thing i suppose

reminds me of the wing on the new subaru rally cars, but if i had to guess it is custom. if not corksport might be able to get it.

personally, i think thats somewhat tacky, some thing a honda guy would do.....(laugh)

I like it. I dont think its ricey because its made by a Japanese company and not like wings west.

i kinda like it too.. I wanna see more pics. I'm thinkin if you could do somethin like this with the fins in it...

2008-subaru-impreza-wrc.jpg

might not look too bad..

I don't think it suits the car at all. It's far too big for the car, and it just mounts in a random place too. Doesn't flow at all with the back half of the car.

I like it. I dont think its ricey because its made by a Japanese company and not like wings west.

You realize Japan is the home of rice.........right? Your reasoning isn't all that strong, lol.

Back