Next Mod

hawaii3

:
Mazda, Mazdaspeed 3
so i was wondering what my next mod should be. i have a HKS bov, Fujita CAI,
blacked out emblems, and sounds. i have a 08 black mica. any suggestions?

springs($150-300)
motor mount($75-150)
intercooler($500-1000) (tmic/fmic)
boost gauge($50-100)
rims
paint your calipers($15) w/e color you want

....and you should be good for a little while

Last edited:
ok cobb FMIC, CS test pipe, greddy Ti-C CBE exhaust, calipers red, BC coilovers. (cool) about $3000 good idea?

you can do your own emblems. I know people have been soaking them in bleach to remove the chrome but I roughed mine with some 400 grit, used a good auto primer and paint, and then shot them with clear. They look factory. Actual cost was close to nil. rattle can.

ok cobb FMIC, CS test pipe, greddy Ti-C CBE exhaust, calipers red, BC coilovers. (cool) about $3000 good idea?

mmm.... id stay with the stock catback and go for the full dp+midpipe thing that cpe has on there dp... its alot more worth it

i dont want the downpipe because of the smoking issue. i have 9k miles on the car. who has a full tbe and had no problems with smoking? how long did u have the dp?

i dont want the downpipe because of the smoking issue. i have 9k miles on the car. who has a full tbe and had no problems with smoking? how long did u have the dp?

well i have catted no smoking... its new soo if it ever smokes its temp soo it can break in

Back