Next meet figured out.

freekwonder

Contributor
:
Datsun 510/Nissan Frontier
When: October 13th (Saturday)
Time: 1pm
Where: Rob Sight Mazda <- click for location.
Who: ALL Mazdas. This is open to all Mazdas, new, old, piston, rotary, two door, four door.

A friend of mine got this hooked up. I guess they put on a monthly miata meet. They were able to convince them to do another one for ALL mazdas. They will be providing food. Pass the word and try and let us know how many people are going to show up.

Hello all, I am one of the ones who have worked to get this all set up. I'm sending this reply out to every thread we've made so far, so if you read multiple Mazda forums it won't be the first time you've seen it I'm sure!

I am looking forward to seeing how many Mazdas of various types we can get to show up to this event. My family is just a bunch of Mazda nuts (we own a Mazdaspeed 6, a Mazda 6, and I own an RX-8) so we are just as excited as everyone else to get out there.

If you have any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to PM me on here or shoot me an email at ryan.d.watters@embarq.com and I'd be more than happy to address anything with you.

Until then, I hope to see some of you out there at this meet!

unfortunately my mazda hasn't been seeing the care that it needs - life has gotten in the way of the extracurricular... however I will try to make it out to the meet, busted ride and all. :)

Bad news all.

Due to a lack of people saying they will attend, and cancellations from those saying they will attend, the event has been cancelled and will be re-planned for next spring when hopefully we can get more out for it.

It's unfortunate, but to make it worth everyone's time I think it's better that this be done.

It's late notice, but I've received more and more cancellations and it's just not worth it to continue on.

The cancellations weren't just from this forum (to make it perfectly clear). The attendance was already relatively low so when others started saying they couldn't make it it just made the decision all that much more necessary. To hopefully get a sponsorship out of Rob Sight for future events like this we would really need the first one to be big and go out with a bang and that's just not going to happen with it held in the fall. Sorry everyone.

Last edited:
Back