newbie to the forum.

whoo-sa

:
07 mazda speed 6 sport
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. yea im late on getting one of these but a very rare owner..lol went from a half ton truck to this so very differnt car for me and have to say...wow!!!

i was inbetween 4 cars...(hear me out) pontiac grand prix, '08 saab 9-5, mazda 6, chevy cruze
i work at a GM dealer so the GM products i was well aware of and know i can look up my own parts wich is what i do.

the mazda 6 (didnt know about the speed version untill i saw it sitting ther) has the same interior space as the grandprix (per cars.com)

anyway this thing was sitting in the lot...i drove the 2010 regular 6 and was not into that at all..actually crapy ride..(base model) then i saw this one that was lower stance and spoiler but stick shift( i got a long ride to work, wanted auto) but after driving the speed 6 (crazy clutch btw) i feel in love..lol this was both worlds a 4 cyl for gas..(not really ) but turbocharged and awd for awesomeness.

anyway never had a turbo car except a cruze wich was nice but im like 6'0 and 245lbs so needed more room...this thing has alot of room!! and power when i want it, and if i keep out of boost it actually been averaging about 22mpg per tank (average)

well..to finishup..i like the car! and just wanted to say hi as i am checking out the forums

Back