Newbie sez hello.

ChefCarnivore

:
2008 Mada3 Hatchback
Just bought a 2008 Mazda 3 Hatchback from Carmax this week. I am a Chef looking for a job in the Raleigh, NC area. My vanity plate sez "I'MCOOKN" however I did not mean that to apply to what happened to my Porsche Boxster. When I did my first oil change and inserted the dip stick to measure how much to top off it caused a short that started a fire (just smoke) that totaled the car. The good news is that GEICO paid me 20% more for the car than I paid 4 months before. After I bought the Boxster I found out how expensive maintainance is and my opinion of the engineering of Porsche went to zero. For example, it is not reasonable to have to replace the suspension instead of the ball joints and having an enclosed engine with no means for fire control is just plain NUTS!

So after doing some major homework I learned what an excellent car the Mazda 3 is and bought one with the insurance check and a small loan.

I have posted a question about a problem I have with a no-show 6 CD changer. Please respond if you know the answer.

Thanks for having me. I'll be looking forward to the forum.

Latest posts

Back