Newbie from Northern Ca.

:
'06 5, '04 WRB WRX
Hi all. Just got the wife an '06 5 Sport last Friday. Loving it ! Transplant from being a long-time owner of an '01 Honda Odyssey.
Here it is:
DSCN9904.jpg

I used to live in Fairfield. Now in Texas. I've got a Phantom Blue Touring

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 99
Congrats, glad you like it! I was gonna ask if that's a boxer engine in your avatar, but then I saw your other car is a rex, sooo..... ;)

Hey, I am in SFO area and got one for my wife too! We should get together one day and let them tell each other how great their cars are. Meanwhile we go for a ride in your WRX! hahahahahahaha

I live in Stockton and drive through Fairfield to get to Walnut Creek for work. I bought my wife an 06 Platinum Silver Touring about 2 months ago.

Thanks all ! Looks like a great community here.
Jandree-Yup, you got that right. :)

Pulmino-Good idea. Better yet we should meet up at one of my autocross races and I can give you a ride. :D

2cam16 said:
Thanks all ! Looks like a great community here.
Jandree-Yup, you got that right. :)
I see you were/are a member over at NASIOC. I'm sure you'll find this board a wee bit more friendly and less arrogant (hi)

jandree22 said:
I see you were/are a member over at NASIOC. I'm sure you'll find this board a wee bit more friendly and less arrogant (hi)
Yeah, I don't hang around NASIOC . I'm usually over at I-Club. It's better over there than NASIOC.

Back