New!

surge101

:
2013 Mazdaspeed3 - 2005 Mazda 6
Hey guys, new on the forum and also just purchased yesterday a 2013 Mazdaspeed3 in velocity red.
This is my second car, i'm coming from a 2005 mazda6 which was my first car that i've had since 2007.
Still driving the 6 more unfortunately because I never touched a stick before buying this car, so only have had about an hour on it so far. Hopefully I can get it down within the next week and sell the 6.

Pictures!
21355061-8a36-47a1-a5a3-813e11ebd56a_zps45badf3c.jpg

b334e13f-1a6e-4ab2-8ad6-ec717668307b_zps1ba63758.jpg

970e48ef-2db7-47b7-b034-e8e5770ca9fe_zps47dcb6c2.jpg

Quite a nice car, although I'm surprised you bought a stick without having any experience on one. How did you even get it home?

I'd be annoyed about that logo on the bottom left of the rear door.

Quite a nice car, although I'm surprised you bought a stick without having any experience on one. How did you even get it home?

I'd be annoyed about that logo on the bottom left of the rear door.

lol, I tried to get someone to teach me on one of their cars, but it never happened. Everyone said it would take me like a week to be able to drive around fine, so I went with it.

Someone else drove it home.

and yeah, the logo is going to get removed.

I had been driving on a family member's stick for a few months, but I had heard the speed3 had a tricky clutch and whatnot, so I got someone else to drive it home for me also :p

The difference is if I HAD to get it home I surely could have. You chose a difficult car to learn on haha.

I had been driving on a family member's stick for a few months, but I had heard the speed3 had a tricky clutch and whatnot, so I got someone else to drive it home for me also :p

The difference is if I HAD to get it home I surely could have. You chose a difficult car to learn on haha.

Yup, second day learning and I have to say it's a bit more difficult than I expected. With no prior clutch experience, I just figured all of them were like this.

Back