**new**

lax1631

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and new to the mazda world. I just bought an 06 mazdaspeed 6 and am enjoying it. I was just curious as to what maintnence is required around certain miles for the car. Thanks for any help.

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and new to the mazda world. I just bought an 06 mazdaspeed 6 and am enjoying it. I was just curious as to what maintnence is required around certain miles for the car. Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the Forums!

What color is your MS6, mods (or upcoming mods), etc.

If you go to the "Engine, Transmission, Drivetrain" thread, you'll find a link to the owners, service, and technical manuals. This will help you to determine service levels.

Again, Welcome!

The color is the dark gray. No mods yet, just tinted windows. Not sure what I am going to do to the car yet.

that is one of the best colors, the best being red (red's also the fastest ;) ) welcome to the forum!!

Here we go again... the amount of misinformation out there about colours is unbelievable. I still don't get why people insist that anything other than Whitewater Pearl is the best or fastest, when it clearly is not. (cabpatch)

Ti Gray is the stealth color---it just doesn't look as fast as white or red, but in reality it is much faster.

Back