New York Giants!

HFD45

Contributor
:
MSP No. 970
Week one....Manning VS Manning.

Im a die hard Giants fan let me tell you....but i knew as soon as the schedule was realesed last Spring that this game was not going to be like any other game but more focused on the brother battle. I hate to admit it but i knew the Colts were going to walk away with this one, but what i did not expect is to have the Giants give them a run for their money, on the Colts ass the whole time!!! Its safe to say Giants have improved ALOT since the Kerry Collin's era and the Super Bowl run and starting to see a new team. Keeping up with the Colts is no easy task, and i think us New York Giant fans are in for a few surprises this season, more importantly the end of the season!!!! Eli for being such a young NFL QB played just like his brother, like a verteran. Tiki is a monster a cured his butter finger curse and Plaxico Burress made his best career move coming to NY from Pittsburgh. He is now a key part in the NY Giants offense (As Proven last night)......Way to not go down without a damn fight....Game that'll be talked about for loooooong time!!!

Sunday, 9/10 8:15 PM ET NBC COLTS L 26-21
Sunday, 9/17 1:00 PM ET FOX at Eagles
Sunday, 9/24 4:15 PM ET FOX at Seahawks
Sunday, 10/1 BYE
Sunday, 10/8 1:00 PM ET FOX REDSKINS
Sunday, 10/15 1:00 PM ET FOX at Falcons
Monday, 10/23 8:30 PM ET ESPN at Cowboys
Sunday, 10/29 1:00 PM ET FOX BUCCANEERS
Sunday, 11/5 1:00 PM ET CBS TEXANS
Sunday, 11/12 1:00 PM ET FOX BEARS
Monday, 11/20 8:30 PM ET ESPN at Jaguars
Sunday, 11/26 1:00 PM ET FOX at Titans
Sunday, 12/3 1:00 PM ET FOX COWBOYS
Sunday, 12/10 1:00 PM ET FOX at Panthers
Sunday, 12/17 1:00 PM ET FOX EAGLES
Sunday, 12/24 1:00 PM ET FOX SAINTS
Saturday, 12/30 8:00 PM ET NFLN at Redskins

Eagle's is gonna be a damn good game!

a little worried about the Seattle game tho....very good team with an Ace in the backfield

Giants are set for a hell of a start this season, but i think we might be surprised. Last night was a hell of a game, I didn't think the Giants had a chance, but they proved me wrong.

*YAY Giants*

I am a huge giants fan and to be honest i dont know what all the hype about eli is! I dont think he is that good. I mean yeah he is young but still! He missed a lot of pass attempts that he should have had and that fumble was awful!

Giroux8 said:
I am a huge giants fan and to be honest i dont know what all the hype about eli is! I dont think he is that good. I mean yeah he is young but still! He missed a lot of pass attempts that he should have had and that fumble was awful!

what blew my mind was the fumble & that the duck he threw up to have intercepted after the penalty.....wtf??

Hes young and alot of hype....in all honestly i do believe he is capable of lot once he grows as a Pro QB, but without that certain name on the back of his jersey i cant admit he'd be looked upon this much.

Im a giants fan also, Tiki FTW.
cost me 80 bucks last year for his jersey, and 80 for J. reyes from the Mets{baseball}.

Giants were robbed 2 bulls*** calls, Eli was good, Ima happy we have eli lets look at the past Qbs the Giants had Kerry Collins would throw 400 yards and 4 thouchdowns then the next we would throw for 100 with 3 interceptions. then there was Kent Graham, Danny Kanell and Dave brown, who were all horrible, Eli needs to work on his accuracy an dhe woudl be great

Even though I'm no Giants fan I watched that game. The refs robbed the G-men of a great chance to win. Shame really. I'm happy though since my Falcons whupped up on the overrated "superbowl champs to be" Panthers. And no one better come with that weak "steve smith didn't play excuse" cuz unless steve smith suddenly plays on defense, we ran ALL OVER THEM! FALCONS FTW!!!

-YellowMSP- said:
Giants were robbed 2 bulls*** calls, Eli was good, Ima happy we have eli lets look at the past Qbs the Giants had Kerry Collins would throw 400 yards and 4 thouchdowns then the next we would throw for 100 with 3 interceptions. then there was Kent Graham, Danny Kanell and Dave brown, who were all horrible, Eli needs to work on his accuracy an dhe woudl be great

Eli got alot to learn, but is very capable and has alot of support to do so, which is very rare now a days. The Manning name is a huge part in it tho, but i havent seen a rookie QB hyped up this much since Tom Brady over taking Drew Bledsoe couple years ago.

Donas64 said:
The refs robbed the G-men of a great chance to win.

10 penalties for 65 yards is ALOT! Watching Sports Center it sure as hell looks like across the league the refs screwed games up.

Last edited:
HFD45 said:
Eli got alot to learn, but is very capable and has alot of support to do so, which is very rare now a days. The Manning name is a huge part in it tho, but i havent seen a rookie QB hyped up this much since Tom Brady over taking Drew Bledsoe couple years ago.

10 penalties for 65 yards is ALOT! Watching Sports Center it sure as hell looks like across the league the refs screwed games up.

i think michael vick was th emost hyped, i thik they put too much pressure on eli because he is a manning

-YellowMSP- said:
i think michael vick was th emost hyped, i thik they put too much pressure on eli because he is a manning

Micheal Vick = 2 playoff appearances in 3 years starting (Year we didn't go he broke his leg)

Falcons: 1st Team to Beat Greenbay at Greenbay in the Playoffs

Micheal Vick wins games!

He needs to work on his passing accuracy but he will never be nor do I want him to ever be a pocket QB.

When the man does what he can do combined with our 2 year NFL leading rushing attack (Warrick Dunn = Most underrated RD in the league), and decent defense, we are a cary team. This year our run stuffing was much imporoved with the Addiditon of Grady Jackson and John Abraham (ask Carolina).

People underestimate the Dirty Birds, and thats just how we like it. All the sweeter when we sneak up on em and smack em upside the head!

he was still pretty hyped up

Donas64 said:
Micheal Vick = 2 playoff appearances in 3 years starting (Year we didn't go he broke his leg)

Falcons: 1st Team to Beat Greenbay at Greenbay in the Playoffs

Micheal Vick wins games!

He needs to work on his passing accuracy but he will never be nor do I want him to ever be a pocket QB.

When the man does what he can do combined with our 2 year NFL leading rushing attack (Warrick Dunn = Most underrated RD in the league), and decent defense, we are a cary team. This year our run stuffing was much imporoved with the Addiditon of Grady Jackson and John Abraham (ask Carolina).

People underestimate the Dirty Birds, and thats just how we like it. All the sweeter when we sneak up on em and smack em upside the head!

how bout that come from behind win, i hope they beat seattle next week, they would of won if feely didin't miss 3 field goals

-YellowMSP- said:
how bout that come from behind win, i hope they beat seattle next week, they would of won if feely didin't miss 3 field goals

As a falcons fan I remember feely costing us some games but Koenen could have cost us the game yesterday against the Bucs. 4 MISSED FREAKIN FIELD GOALS???? Are you kiddin me.

Back