New Years Eve

Blackrose

:
2007 Subaru Legacy GT 2006 Evo IX
OK........ Every year I do a new years party at my place to celebrate whatever it is people are celibtating that night. This is my official invite to you Mazda Teamers. I always serve an array of food and snacks and some sort of cheap non-beer liquer. I pride myself as a chef of sorts so I'll make anything from Asian to soul food and back again, it all depends on my mood and what's on sale around then. This event is BYOB and I'll inform you that nome of my freinds drink beer so if you want some don't plan to mooch. If anyone I'd interested in attending hit me up via pm or on this thread and I'll give you all that contact info you might need. And if you are reading this and you don't have a clue were I live I'm in highland IN and that is about 3 miles from the ill-noise border. Any other questions feel free to post.

OH and Ken, don't be scared.

i'll be packing heat for this event you can be assured. i'm quick with the steel.

all kidding aside, if we're not busy wrapping things up at PG that day i'll be down for sure.

Its all good I just figured I would through out an open invite. If peeps show up cool. Its always a good time. So kist let I'd know.

Back