New TWM Performance Protege Shift Bushings!!

TWM and Mazda Forums have teamed up
to announce the latest performance products
for your Mazda...Check it out! :D

Karel @ TWM...Hi Everyone!

We're proud to announce the addition of yet another great shift enhancing part to our Mazda Protege line of products! Now available on our website are TWM Polyurathane shift bushings.

These bushings replace the soft rubber bushings which connect the shift rod to the transmission and remove the play or vagueness from the shifter. Shifting will feel tighter and more direct and the bushings can also be combined with our short shifter, short shift boot and weighted shift knob for the ultimate set up for your Protege (you'll get a free baseball cap if you order the complete kit!).
linkage-bushings.jpg

You can order the bushings alone by clicking here: http://www.twmperformance.com/bushingkits/index.htm

Or simply add them as an option while purchasing your short shifter here:
http://www.twmperformance.com/shortshifters/mazdashortshifters/mazdaprotegeshortshifters.htm

Thanks and I'm always around if you have any questions at all.

Karel W.
TWM Performance

I would think that the bushings would be rather similer in their purpose, it's just that now TWM offers them aswell.

I figured but I was curious yea maybe there even better at removing slop I didnt want anyone think I was putting these ones done just wondering its nice to see there offering them more products for the protege is a great thing Thank you TWM

Well I'll prolly go TWM just because they offer a shorter throw, and now they have bushings too...perfect for what I want.

I never tried kartboys bushings,but what I can say for sure is that TWM's
give an awesome feeling combined with their short shifter.
more precise shifting and adds stiffness to the shifter :)

I think both kartboy and TWM offer amazing products, and it's a tossup between the two. There are others, but the buzz is around these two, since they offer bushings that really completely the SS.

they appear identical to the Kartboy bushings. probably are, justa differnt dye.

the real question is if they are the same durometer, but unless they were very different then they'd still function the same.

I have the Kartboy, love them, so I'm sure you'll love these from TWM. Basically, if you buy a Kartboy shifter, get thiers, if you buy a TWM shifter, get theirs. save shipping.

Maybe I should just buy another MSP and get a kartboy and a TWM:D..that sounds like the most ligical thing to do.

yea I have the kartboy ones and the exhaust handgers Im real happy with both Im just glad to see more product for the protege

mazdaspeedpower said:
Maybe I should just buy another MSP and get a kartboy and a TWM:D..that sounds like the most ligical thing to do.

that sounds like fun start a collection and test out different products

yah looks Identical to Kartboy's just blue. I guess they didn't want to be left
out or didn't like ppl having there shifter and KB bushings. Guess they didn't
want to share the wealth.

I think TWM is a bit longer in throw. But Kartboy has a much shorter shift. So
it all depends on what you like. I've gone with Kartboy for years now and no
problems at all.

RC

From what I have driven, an ES with Kartboy SS and my MSP with a TWM SS, I would have to say the TWM is a shorter throw and the Kartboy sits lower in the car but the throw is a little farther than the TWM.

I have the Kartboy bushings and they make a big difference. I am sure the TWMs will be a good product, as they make great products.

Wow. A whole baseball cap for an entire order... what's the difference between this and kartboy's offer besides the cap?

Back