New to the fourm

:
2012 Mazda3 iTouring
Hey guys. While poking around on google, looking for mazda meets, I came across this forum. Im in northeast ohio.

Hey guys. While poking around on google, looking for mazda meets, I came across this forum. Im in northeast ohio.

Welcome aboard! Make sure you check out the OHIO Section of the forums. We are a pretty active group, especially after the winter weather goes away. So feel free to stop by and say hi, ask questions, join us for an upcoming dinner meet, we are trying to decide on a date, time and location.

Welcome! You're in the best location (NEOhio) and have the best car manufacturer! :D

Welcome aboard! Make sure you check out the OHIO Section of the forums. We are a pretty active group, especially after the winter weather goes away. So feel free to stop by and say hi, ask questions, join us for an upcoming dinner meet, we are trying to decide on a date, time and location.

Sounds awesome, can't wait (yippy)

We will be meeting this Wednesday @ BW3's in Medina @ 7:00

This Wednesday (27th) Mazda Meet in Medina at BW3's @ 7pm.
5050 Eastpointe Dr Medina, OH 44256

And just like a true Honda owner, Fez, you mis-spelled "VTEC". Lulz. :D

Oh that's true. No VTEC for the B20B. (I've had 3 Civic's before my P5 so I'm just busting your balls, brotha)

Mazdaprincess, y u no show up for the Mazda meet last night?

Welcome! btw, we just got spammed by 'fezergy' ; )

apologize1.original.jpg

Ok... if we hadn't scared her off yet, Jesse Jackson's animated ass will

Back