New to the forum! Issue with Mazda service

JPB629

:
MazdaSpeed 3
New to the forum but just to vent here is an issue I am experiencing with my local Mazda dealership. I took my car in for service due to the 2nd gear popping out, no problems they take it covered under warranty. After screwing around for 5 days telling me everyday my car will be ready the next day, when I go to the dealership today with the intention of picking up my car I go around to see the tech still working on it. My transmission was sitting on the floor under the vehicle and the tech says he was putting it into the car and dropped it while the car was on the lift. Service advisor starts arguing with us because I think I should get a brand new transmission after that, which they do not agree with they say they are going to use that same transmission and if it ever gives me problems just bring it back and they'll fix it. Service advisor ends up threatening my father who was with me that just had quadruple bypass surgery recently that he was gonna fight him after arguing about my vehicle. I will update this when I find out what is going on on Monday, the service manager left home sick and the GM of the dealership says I have to wait for him to get back Monday and I am going to contact Mazda corporate when they open on Monday.

Damn! Sucks to hear about that bad experience. I dont like my local dealership as well. I travel 45 min out of town to get my services done. Best of luck!

I am planning on calling Mazda north america and my car is already apart and on the lift so Im stuck at this dealership for now. Plus the next closest dealership besides this one is owned by the same people. Hopefully I get taken care of on Monday, If not I am putting the dealership on blast

All dealerships suck!! I would definitely call the corporate office and complain.

Back